Bush Vs Kerry

DudeAsInCool

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Na when we steal all the oil from Iraq then we bushoholics will be in the hood with the G's chillin while u all still findin ways to bash bush!

Whew, that was a close one. At least I dont have to worry about the liberals shutting down anymore open land for 4 years or passing anymore gun laws. We dirt bikers need open land to ride and enjoy using our national forests. Unfortunately for California we didnt get rid of Barbara Boxer........

Although if Kerry got in I was looking forward to getting the same medical insurance as members of congress. :bigsmile:

My insurance sucks.

I am just glad the race is over. It was getting old....

Edited by MxRob

I'm disappointed, even shocked, to find that a majority of American do support the Bush  way. For quite awhile I've looked at Bush as being an unwanted leader. Not so to the majority.

i thought that all through 2001 until i came here and began to watch TV. i was amazed at how many programmes spotlighted the religious right/conservative movement in amerika and up until the other night, i was hoping they were fearmongering but it's obvious they're not. now i know my BF (illinois redneck)'s family weren't exaggerrating when they first heard he was w/me, a 'godless liberal NYC heathen.' these people are truly frightened. gah.

Now we got a bunch of terrorist ready to kill Americans,

:lol: the US gov't made it so and you swallowed their story hook, line, sinker, and boot. keep on believing that; everyone else see the power of nightmare (or read about it there).

He aint gonna send us there he got that plan and he gonna get it done. The man sticks to his word When he said he was gonna attack Iraq, what did he do? attacked Iraq. He'll get us out soon, I feel safer with him then Kerry now.

Hey Yoda, get a clue :lol:

Hey Yoda, get a clue :lol:

Oh come on Dude you know u gotta join the hood in supportin G Dub he a beast.

Just wait we will see...

tis loading a bit slow for me too

Maybe Bush's voting booth hackers are doing it...maybe they got upset at your right to say I told yah so :lol:

There was an attack on the network yesterday that has since been fixed:

Hello Chris,

Unfortunately, yesterday we have expereinced an attack like no other. We have worked with our upstream providers and have blocked off the attacks. As a result one bandwidth provider has been temporarily turned off. The network is not experiencing any problems at this moment.

Reminds me of a song.  You young people may not have heard it.  It is wild and if you could see his stage act that went with it....

Arthur Brown - Fire

:lol:

The full name of his band was The Crazy World of Arthur Brown

http://tinpan.fortunecity.com/ebony/546/arfurgallery.html

http://www.arthurbrownmusic.com/

What kind of freak covers up those statues...they're ART John!!!

the kind of freak who sees evil s-e-x wherever he goes, the stupid motherfucker. and they wonder why the US has such a high percentage of rapes when sex is demonised and violence is OK.

Arthur Brown - Fire

arthur brown was a god to me ages ago. i turned my (way younger) BF onto 'fire' almost 5 years back, when we first hooked up and he just loves it.

The 2004 voting conspiracy theories begin

http://blackboxvoting.org/

Could there be a possible problem here? Let's see...

* In states where there were paper ballots the results exactly matched the exit polls.

* In states where there were only electronic 'touch-screen' paperless voting machines Bush showed an inexplicable 5-8 point or more difference from the polls, contradicting otherwise accurate exit polls.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discu...d=1295180&page=

* The software used in these voting machines is so sophisticated that you can't even check out the programming because it disappears leaving nothing to verify, no source code, no nothing.

For the complete article click here:

http://www.rense.com/general59/rig.htm

I finally caught it last night. Maybe missed the first 10 minutes. Can Bush not blink during any particular camera shot? Or was the rapid-fire retort of Kerry too much for him to handle?

Bush pissed me off. He got the question about who he would put in the Senate. After trying to be the entertainer with some jokes (what's with that damn head-bobbing?), he goes and says who he doesn't want in the Senate. Someone who wouldn't want to have the Pledge removed (or altered). Bush doesn't want that kind of opinion in the Senate. Isn't it an opinion either way? Do I really have to sit down with Mr. Bushtailed Monkeyface and explain he's defending a Pledge that hasn't always been what it currently is? :reallymad:

Fuck you George. I don't want your administration. I'm not 100% sure about Kerry, but I will take the lesser of two evils if need be.

And so it shall be...

Christians See Court Appointments as Top Bush Aim

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Christian conservative leaders say their top priority in President Bush's second term is the appointment of conservative judges to the Supreme Court and throughout the judicial system.

"We have high hopes of changing the judiciary. Every judicial appointment that President Bush makes will make the courts less radical and more in tune with the voters who turned out in Tuesday's election," said Gary Bauer, a prominent Christian conservative leader and president of American Values, a conservative pressure group.

Unprecedented turnout by evangelical Christians was a key factor in ensuring Bush's narrow victory over Democrat John Kerry in the election. Many were motivated by their opposition to same sex marriage and abortion.

Read entire story here.

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Christian conservative leaders say their top priority in President Bush's second term is the appointment of conservative judges to the Supreme Court and throughout the judicial system.

"We have high hopes of changing the judiciary. Every judicial appointment that President Bush makes will make the courts less radical and more in tune with the voters who turned out in Tuesday's election," said Gary Bauer, a prominent Christian conservative leader and president of American Values, a conservative pressure group.

If they so much as try, I promise you there will be a much more united effort than the campaign to defeat them