Dylan Rhymes vs. Blende ft. Odissi - Stars OUT NOW!!!

daniella downs

lot49032.png

Dylan Rhymes vs. Blende Ft. Odissi - Stars

Buy it on Vinyl @ Streetwise

Buy it on Mp3 @ Beatport

DJ Hyper "Loving the K & B mixes of this"

Bassbin Twins "4 great versions- great package set-"

Elite Force "Liking the Baob & the Jelo mixes, I just love Odissi vocals"

Anne Savage "Amazing track, original has signature Dylan Rymes bassline, love it, but I think I'll be hammering Koma & Bones Remix too."

Dave (Aquasky) "Baobinga and IDs Big Monster remix - now thats what im talking about !!!! 9 /10"

Aston Shuffle "Will be smashing the sh_t out of the Koma & Bones mix"

Janette Slack "That’s a strong there. Really LOVING the original. One of the best tunes I’ve received this year!! Koma and Bones and Jelo mix are pushing my buttongs too, but it’s the Original that’s really got my full attention"

Ahead of his forthcoming artist album on Lot49, label co-owner Dylan Rhymes steps up with a collaborative release that is set to take the world’s dancefloors by storm.

For this track he teams up with the hotly tipped Swedish producer Blende and the inimitable Odissi, who once again provides unique vocals in the way that only she can.

The original is a rough tech funk cut that blurs the lines between house, breaks and techno, turning in a monster tune with swirling distorted synths and a speaker tearing bassline. Odissi draws the listener in with her edgy and provocative vocals and makes this a record that grabs the attention from the off.

Remixes come courtesy of Jelo who gives an ‘in your face’ killer electro reworking that is bound to do damage, Baobinga & ID who turn in a driving no holds barred version that strips the track to it’s bare bones and rebuilds it into a totally new monster. Next up there are vocal and dub versions from the Koma & Bones,

who lift things up with remixes that crank up the atmosphere and add a instantly catchy melodic element. To round it off a radio edit for those who need things a little shorter!

The Dylan Rhymes album will be dropping later in 2008 and if this is anything to go by then it will be well worth the wait.

lot49logo.jpg