Kylie Minogue: INXS Rocker Sings Beyond The Grave

DudeAsInCool

By SEAN HAMILTON

KYLIE Minogue claims rocker Michael Hutchence still communicates with her — from beyond the grave.

The sexy singer says the INXS star returned from the dead to say “hello” to her.

Kylie, 35, also claims to have been reincarnated several times and says she regularly speaks to the dead.

Her claims mirror the plot of 1999 hit movie The Sixth Sense in which young star Haley Joel Osment tells Bruce Willis: “I see dead people.”

Lovers ... Michael and Kylie

Kylie said: “I’ve had one particularly intense experience that let me know Michael was still around.

“Like he had come to say, ‘Hello’.”

Kylie dated Hutchence in 1987. Ten years later — after falling for tragic TV host Paula Yates — Hutchence was found dead in a Sydney hotel room.

Kylie said she has a stronger bond with Hutch NOW than when he was alive. She added: “Sometimes when people have passed you feel closer to them.”

Visions ... Haley Joel Osment

in The Sixth Sense

The pop princess — who had a hit with Step Back In Time — also expressed opinions on the afterlife, reincarnation, evolution, death, heaven and God.

She said: “I believe I have lived before, but I’m not very advanced in my series of lives. I’m not even into double figures. I don’t have a visual memory of my past lives, but I believe I came from somewhere.”

Kylie revealed her supernatural side in an amazing interview with American magazine Blender.

She added: “From experiences with the deceased and with the sixth sense there must be much more than the here-and-now. I believe in a universal power.

“I think we’re very early in the evolutionary scale. We don’t use a fraction of our brains yet. To be honest, mine is on economy some days.

“The soul is the endlessness of our beings. The soul is infinite and we’re just passing through.”

Talking about heaven, she said: “There has to be a peaceful place. I believe that people who have lived good lives will achieve peace.

“God is either a universal energy outside of us or a life force within us. Or both.”

Kylie has had a string of high-profile boyfriends. She dated Neighbours co-star Jason Donovan, photographer Stephane Sednaoui and models Zane O’Donnell and James Gooding.

Briton James was believed to be her perfect man — but Kylie dumped him at the end of 2002 after a three-year relationship.

He later confessed to flings with model Sophie Dahl and actresses Davinia Taylor and Martine McCutcheon.

Kylie has found love again with French actor Olivier Martinez. She wrote a slushy love song for him on her new album Body Language and has flown him to meet her parents in Melbourn