Wingnut2600's Courtney Watch

Courtney Love's Glass Coffin for Sale on eBay

No, the Courtney Love story is not getting better. It's getting much worse, and fast. (Are we enabling her? Isn't there someone who can get her the help she desperately needs?)

Yesterday was a busy day for Courtney. The glass coffin she used for her new video, "Mono," is for sale on eBay. Bids start at $500. According to the description, it's 7 feet long, 4 feet wide and 3 feet deep. It contains a pink satin pillow, with the word "Sugar" written on it, and pink flowers.

Love is also using the Howard Stern radio show as a forum, although if you used to only get him on a Clear Channel station I suppose you're out of luck.

She likes to call around 6:30 a.m., right after Howard goes on the air. A couple of days ago, she said some potentially slanderous things about right-wing rocker Ted Nugent which I can't repeat here but involved a meeting she says they had when she was 12 years old.

Yesterday she called again and cried when Stern told her there was a negative article about her in the New York Post that morning. To end the tears, Stern then lied and said the article was in The Onion, which is a parody newspaper full of prank articles. This went on for some time.

Here's a good question: Why is Courtney Love down near Little Italy and not on the West Coast trying to get custody back of her 11-year-old daughter? I'm told she spends the day yelling out her windows at people on the street.

You know, it's not funny, and it's not cutting-edge. Love's mother, Linda Carroll, is supposedly a psychologist. Carroll's mother is Paula Fox, a famous novelist. Certainly either of these people has an idea about how to stop this woman, who is clearly quite bright but incredibly troubled, from continuing to self-destruct.

:wacko:

Love Slams School For Rejecting Daughter

Troubled rocker Courtney Love was very furious on a talk show Thursday morning - to attack a prestigious high school for rejecting her daughter Frances Bean.

The 11-year-old brunette - whose father is late Nirvana front man Kurt Cobain - had hoped to attend Los Angeles' Archer School For Girls in the fall, but Love believes her daughter's hopes were thrown out the window because of her recent arrest in New York City.

The "Mono" singer told presenters during a surprise visit on The View, "I snapped! My daughter didn't get into the school she wanted to get into. Frances didn't get into Archer. They dissed her."

Read entire story here.

• 1 month later...

Love Pleads Guilty to Misdemeanor

LOS ANGELES - Rock star Courtney Love (news) pleaded guilty Tuesday to a misdemeanor count of being under the influence of a controlled substance and agreed to enter a drug rehabilitation program.

"Guilty," Love said softly when the judge asked for her plea.

Love, 39, also answered "Yes" several times when asked if she understood the terms of the plea agreement. Sentencing was set for July 16.

Read entire story here.

• 4 weeks later...

Courtney Love Loves to Run Naked In Her Apt Building

NEW YORK: Rock sensation Lenny Kravitz is very happy with his neighbour Courtney Love, who has a fetish for running naked in her apartment building.

"Exciting neighbour to have. You open the elevator and she's naked in there. The doorman will say, 'She was naked, running through the lobby,'" Kravitz was quoted as saying by ratethemusic.com.

"It's great, you know? Adds a little excitement to the building. She's a sweetheart. She's got her stuff, but when you sit and just talk with her, there's a very intelligent, beautiful person inside of there," he added.

http://www.newindpress.com/NewsItems.asp?I...festyle&Topic=0

post-92-1087713944.jpg

• 4 months later...

Love Pleads Guilty to Hitting Clubgoer

NEW YORK - Rocker Courtney Love pleaded guilty to disorderly conduct Wednesday for hitting a clubgoer on the head with a microphone stand during a performance.

Manhattan Criminal Court Judge Melissa Jackson granted Love a conditional discharge, meaning her case will be sealed after one year if she pays the victim $2,336 to cover medical expenses, joins a drug-treatment program and does not commit any other crimes.

If Love violates the conditions, she could face 15 days in jail.

Read entire story here.

• 2 months later...

Courtney Love: 'I Was Not Going to Jump Off My Roof'

Troubled rocker Courtney Love has bitterly blasted a passer-by for frantically informing the emergency services that she was standing on a roof, ready to jump.

The former Hole front woman - who's faced a series of assault and drugs cases in court this year - was strapped down to a gurney and rushed to Bellevue hospital in New York on her birthday, amid fears she was planning to commit suicide.

However, Love is disgusted with the "a**hole" who contacted the police - because she was merely waiting for her ride to a rehabilitation center in Hawaii, contradicting his version that she was standing on the roof of her Manhattan apartment.

Read entire story here.

She needs padded walls.

We better make it a round room, to stop her from shitting in the corners.................which has about the same effect as her music.

yep...her music is crap, her voice is crap and the drugs she`s on are obviously crap......she toured nz for a festival called " the big day out " a couple of years ago and flopped badly.... the crowd (and the media) hated her down here...utter rubbish and hysterics on stage according to my teenage daughter who was there ....

• 1 month later...

Plea Deals Reached in Courtney Love Cases

LOS ANGELES - Singer Courtney Love pleaded no contest Thursday to an assault charge related to an incident at the home of an ex-boyfriend. Later in the day, she pleaded guilty to a drug count stemming from an earlier break-in at the residence.

In April 2004 Love allegedly found a 32-year-old woman sleeping on a sofa at the man's home, and threw a liquor bottle at the woman and chased her with a flashlight.

Initially charged with felony assault with a deadly weapon, she pleaded no contest Thursday to a reduced assault charge. In the deal with prosecutors, she agreed to anger management counseling, random drug testing and three years' probation.

Read entire story here.

yeah, she's an attention whore. but i still think she was great in 'the people vs. larry flynt.' :)

yo, courtney! waddaya want?

hmmpf...she's not answering so i get to keep it all. :)

Courtney Love's Valentine's Day 'To Do' List:

http://www.lunchboxing.com/feat_group38.shtml

Allow bar patron to say "Hey, aren't you..." before breaking glass on his head

Stomp on bar patron's testicles, scream "I'm nobody's anything!"

Kiss limo driver on mouth

Explain that sores only come up every few weeks

Smother lipstick on limo driver against his wishes

Laugh hysterically

Hire private plane to take to Seattle.

Chapstick

Try to call mother from cell phone while on airplane

Throw phone against door to pilot's cabin

Shit/vomit in airplane bathroom

Mini-seizure

Set blouse on fire

Extinguish with red wine

Curse then cry about staining blouse

Run third degree burns under cold water

Glass of tequila

Speed

Smoke half a pack

Threaten suicide with Bic pen

Attempt suicide with mechanical pencil

Cough violently

Write illegible letter to Dixon Ticonderoga demanding pencil be more conducive to suicide

Ciggy or two

Lipstick

Call Ed Norton, knowing he changed number 6 years ago

Destroy all copies of Hole and Weird Al Yankovic albums in Virgin Megastore

Croon impromptu lyrics to new song, "Keri Russel is an underweight cunt bitch whore"

Punch magazine rack

Quick phone interview with Miami Herald

Brief pause for vomiting

Yoga

Make out with sexy motherfucker at L.L. Bean

Call back Miam Herald interviewer, explain: "If you ever want to see your fucking testicles again, DO NOT print this interview."

Wake up

Lipstick

Determine present location

Appropriate transportation home

Smoke Cigarette

Mix uppers and downers

Pose with daughter, Francis Bean for picture, kissing her on cheek

Give daughter to handlers

Find fix

Heroin

PCP

Champagne

Lipstick

Expose breasts

Scream

Soil smock

Laugh followed by quick belch

Botox injection

Expose vagina

Surf the web

Give cute guy at Hot Topic an HJ

Screech

Spit loogie

One and a half smokes

Lipstick

Positive affirmations

Find promising local musician, convince him to write songs for new Hole album, get him hooked on heroin, drive him to suicide

Drive by a court, flip off from limo window

Howl

Have sex with hot guy working at Jamba Juice

Get Stawberry Banana smoothie

Expose asshole

Two drags of cigarette, flick at passing bus

Lipstick

Methodone

Fellate policeman

Shriek

Take daily multivitamin

Four smokes

Two shots of Bacardi 151

Two more smokes

One shot of Aftershock

NY Times crossword

Yell "Fuck you, motherfucker!" at guy wearing Smashing Pumpkins shirt

Douche with vodka

Send illegible letter written in mascara to district supervisor

Hike up dress and piss on kid's bicycle in park

Incoherent, possibly racial slur

Audition for film role as a junkie whore

Smoke a lot

Three shots of Martini Ranch Vodka

Speak at PETA Rally, expose breasts

Kick rabbit

Eat carefully prepared Vegan dinner

Throw up carefully prepared Vegan dinner

Lipstick

Nap

Chain smoke and stare at wall

Bleach hair

Fuck someone

Shave head

Freebase cocaine

Kiss daughter goodnight...from telephone in strip club lobby

Go to Vegas

Throw blackjack table on ground, scream

Cry on bridge

Fix makeup

Cry more on bridge

Pick up a john, fuck, then punch in the face

Remark how shitty Vegas is

Suck off bellhop in elevator

Yell profanities at television airing I Love Lucy reruns in island-themed bar

Call, hang up on Dennis Rodman

Go to bar, use Corona bottle as proxy-penis, bump into ass of every patron then fall down outside bathroom door

Bark at crowd of Asian tourists

Donate blood - steal band-aids, gauze

Get "Born to Live" tattoo on left breast, explain deep meaning to Stu who really gets it

Anal with Stu

Watch The Goonies

Curse at fat kid

Six-pack of Lowenbrau

Vow to fuck Sean Astin in near future

Be convinced of heart stoppage, call ambulance

Watch end of Goonies, scream "Faggots!"

Kick E.M.T. in shins

Get to hospital

Technically die for 8 seconds

Get stomatch pumped

Morphine drip

Couple smokes

Lipstick

Watch sunrise

post-9-1182119471_thumb.jpg

Courtney Love's Valentine's Day 'To Do' List:

http://www.lunchboxing.com/feat_group38.shtml

...Fellate policeman

Shriek

Take daily multivitamin

Four smokes

Two shots of Bacardi 151

Two more smokes

One shot of Aftershock

NY Times crossword...

:lol::lol::lol:

• 3 years later...

From Courtney's Blog - "I've done LOADS of things with LOADS OF STADIUM ROCKERS..."

have a beer with?

i would never votefor a presidenty based on the "person id most like to have a beer witH" Fox transparently obvious talking point. Its maddeningly sexist and mostly its DUMB.

Beer isnt even GOOD. i mean REALLY. "ahh ahm a gonna belly up to the sports bar and have a brewski y'all want one?"

i mean who has really had more than TEN beers in thier life on my blog?

Guess what ? Ill bet the farm my blog subsribers are in NO WAY "beer drinkers" AND ill alsop bet they are fucking VOTERS, so shut this shit up , this applies to " We pick our stadium rockers based on whom wed most like to have a beer with" ( see Creed) Really? having done my fair share of things with a few stadium rockers and rocked a few stadiums myself and certainly planning to rock a few more since noone seems interested in taking MY job.....yay!......ive done LOADS of things with LOADS OF STADIUM ROCKERS INCLUDING

HAVING SEX

LOANING SUNSCREEN

HAVING THEM GIVE ME A PACK OF SILK CUTS

DOING A LINE

PLAYING TRIVIal PURSUIT

VISITING THEM AT HoME IN THE SOUTH OF FRANCE'

GOING TO THE LOUVRE WITH

CUTTING UP FRUIT FOR A FRUIT SALAD

'MAKING PASTA

LISTENING TO PUCCINI IN MATCHING KIMONOS DRINKING PETRUS READING THE NEW YORK TIMES'

SHARING MAKEUP AND CLOTHES( BOTH SEXES)

SNUBBING

NOT SHARING DRUGS WITH

KIckING THE ASSES OF ( SONICALLY)

hitchiking from sardina with

never once have i had a beer with or even seen a stadium rocker i know drink a dammed beer so im really quite annoyed the the Village Voice of all things for some review of some mediocre band they just did and like baaaa sheep..... a beloved institution got suckered into using a Fox talking point for gods sake!

CourtneyLove@MySpace

• 1 year later...