Hard to navigate

MoonMan

On the contrary Umma, the openness of this is what BeatKing is all about...no phoniness or lying. Virtually all of us came from ZP initially and still care about it....it's unpleasant to see one person destroy a community.

yeah

I think we should give it a rest. It was good once but now it's not. That's the way jorge decided it to be. I don't care anymore

we should all use this energy for Beatking and make this as good as possible

I was watching this, and thinking something similar. Do we really want to start a war with ZP? It could get as bad as the ES5 cluster fuck!

Then again... I joined the ES5 forums due to that... but not under this name... that was some damned spoofer!

Guest .::BeatFactory::.
So anyway Moonman.... I hope you're starting to find your way around ok :D

My sentiments exactly! I see that you are up to 8 posts!!! He's growing out of the BeatKing newbie stage and about to get into the double digits! WoohoO! :frog:

Guess its back to normalcy and fun at BK :D (And Umma, we have no war with ZP--and if Seph would loosen up, we wouldnt have a problem with him--but he keeps attacking members over there and banning them and closing threads, and it isnt fair. We do stick up for buds in times of need..but I agree we should relax and concentrate our efforts here.)

--but he keeps attacking members over there and banning them and closing threads, and it isnt fair.

Dont complain.... they can always come here instead :D

Ya I wish I could leave ZP but that really is like my 2nd home. That is where I began. That is where I learned everything really, I hate just to let it go.

I don't care if my word doesnt get heard I will still say the same shit everytime Sephiroth screws up.

I just checked BF's thread on ZP and I was pleased to see that Seph actually seemed more willing to let people have civil discussions on charged issues such as politics. If this is indeed a willingness on his part to recognize that people can express opinions without shooting each other in the heart, I applaud him. We have differring political and religious viewpoints here at BK, and our goal is to keep it as fair for one viewpoint to civilly express their thoughts as it is for the other viewpoint.