here is my most important i want you to see,

I WANT TO FAMOUS MAKIN MONEY,

and be a dj producin beats,

if that doesnt work,

i dont kno will see,

i kno i can, i kno i can,

be what i wanna be, be what i wanna be,

if i work real hard, if i work real hard

ill be where i wanna be, ill be where i wanna be.

We have a lot of viewer friends who don't like to post, which is fine - they come here everyday and they do read. You just have to be patient because eventually the people who do post will reply.

Keep writing and editing and you will get there.

We have a lot of viewer friends who don't like to post, which is fine - they come here everyday and they do read. You just have to be patient because eventually the people who do post will reply.

Keep writing and editing and you will get there.

thanks

im pissed, no one is replying?

It used to happen everyday to me...not only in cyberspace but around the house and everywhere I went.

Then I started carrying a Glock. NOBODY ignores me anymore. :lol:

...except in cyberspace. I still haven't figgered out that one. :dunno:

Put this in your signature?

:lol:

I have 2 of those (model 17) but this is the model I carry.

post-269-1204413728_thumb.jpg

They look the same in the pics but my carry gun is a model 21. The 17 is a full frame 9mm whereas the 21 is a full frame 45. Basically it is a little larger but like all Glocks it has the same grip angle and appearance. A much more powerful round but it only holds 13+1 while the 17 holds 17+1. Those numbers are without the plus 2 adaptor on the mag. Needless to say I have a few adaptors for all my Glocks including my compact 40 model 23. :lol:

:lol:

I have 2 of those (model 17) but this is the model I carry.

post-269-1204413728_thumb.jpg

They look the same in the pics but my carry gun is a model 21. The 17 is a full frame 9mm whereas the 21 is a full frame 45. Basically it is a little larger but like all Glocks it has the same grip angle and appearance. A much more powerful round but it only holds 13+1 while the 17 holds 17+1. Those numbers are without the plus 2 adaptor on the mag. Needless to say I have a few adaptors for all my Glocks including my compact 40 model 23. :lol:

If whatever you shoot at isn't down after 14 shots from a .45.... just assume the fetal position.

If whatever you shoot at isn't down after 14 shots from a .45.... just assume the fetal position.

You should make the line at 13 shots and put that last bullet to better use.