Danny Couch-

alohagoddess2007

DANNY COUCH “ the voice of These Islands “

Honolulu, HAWAII

One of the most Special evening of my life was when:

My husband and I went

To see Danny Couch at the Sheraton

At about 655 PM we came back upstairs luckily were second in line to enter the show room .

I had been chatting with a lady who was with her group of Navy wives, when John tapped me on the shoulder and said

“Honey, you might want to see this,”,I turned around. and said, “On my God, Honey, who is that?? ( I knew very well who it was, just couldn’t believe it !!! ) John said, I think it is Danny, dear. Danny Couch was right there !!!!!

Greeting the lady in front of us! I did not expect him to be there right at the door to the show room, How many entertainers are greeting you at the door!!!I was almost speechless ( For me, that is something new, LOL } and felt like a school girl

trembling with excitement going to her first concert. Just that morning at the Aloha Stadium Flea Market, I had been talking to Patty ,( a nice lady who has a Chinese Seed and Fruit booth about Danny Couch and his music

Well. My turn came, WOW !!!, I hazily remember telling him how much , ( I was in a daze, almost like a out of body experience }

I Love his music Danny Couch is such a

Warm, humble and wonderful person. and Girls!! Let me tell you! OOO La La, Sigh!! Danny is also very handsome and charismatic. He has none of the pretenses or aritificialites that

Many entertainers have today.

Danny came out on stage and just lit up the

Room with his wonderful charismatic presence by singing " Hawaii, My Paradise" , If you love his music and have not seen him perform, please do so, You will fall even more in love with this warm, wonderful man's music If you have not heard his music, go to his show, you will be come an instant fan.

Danny sang old and new favorites and took the time to interact with

The audience on a warm one on one basis, just like we were at his

home,in his back yard, When Danny sang his romantic ballads like Kuuipo ( My SweetHeart,) You feel like the song is being sung in your ear, just for you. Danny Couch sings the words and the emotions of any song he performs. They so truly come from his heart. Danny becomes the song he is singing and is united as one with his song and his audience and his music becomes one with you, a part of you forever.

When Danny sang These Islands

I just could not help but cry

Danny's show lasted 90 minutes, and seemed to go much to fast. Afterward, Danny took time to talk to all of his guests., we all now felt like his friends. I left feeling elated but a little sad like I had to leave a dear friend that I had traveled a long way to visit

I could write pages and pages about Danny's Wonderful Show, but mere words cannot begin to describe how I felt that night, Seeing Danny Couch perform his wonderful music.

http://www.dannycouch.com/

post-5779-1200103018_thumb.jpg

Edited by alohagoddess2007

• 6 months later...

I understand being excited with a singer but I really don't understand a person creaming their jeans in orgasm on the internet. If you feel that gooing and cooing while spilling your intimate feelings about a singer does anyone any good Guess Again. If it gets you off, then get off the computer and masterbate

The last thing i enjoy reading is crap like this. Get a life you are leaving wet spots

• Downvote 1

• 6 months later...
I think preserving this is better than requesting it be removed due to one foul audience member.

::forced to leave the thread::

No interest in some Hawaiian Keoke?

No interest in some Hawaiian Keoke?

Mahalo ( Thank You } Lord of the Dense for you attention to the above matter. I always try to treat everyone with Aloha, so why don't we start fresh here I would like to invite you all over to a Listening Luau over at Danny Couch's My Space site and you will hear for your self why i like his music so much:

Danny Couch @ MySpace

Take care Mary

Edited by DudeAsInCool

I was just thinking....if i sit down on the sofa to listen to Danny Couch..does that make me a Couch potato?.... :lol::lol:

No, it means you are a sofa potato, : :smile: If you are tired Kiwi, kick back and relax, Danny's music is very soothing. Take care Mary

Edited by alohagoddess2007