My Music

MOQUI

I have been making music for years and in the process of making more quality stuff through my editor audio recorder. I have reworked or fixed up some of my old stuff and I am going to put it all in this thread. I will try to embed it or links to to the stuff starting tonight.12/4/07. 2 are recent covers, I added effects, lower harmony and harmonica, the 2 are Moble Home Moqui origionals. Reviews of my stuff is what I hope to get, good or bad.....it really helps

Tenderness

John Kay and Moqui

http://www.ourstage.com/entry/XRZDJPKQQFUV...n-kay-and-moqui

Sam Stoned

John Prine & Moqui

http://www.ourstage.com/entry/OMFPSYRHLGFK-sam-stoned

Sick

Origional

http://www.ourstage.com/entry/ABCBYRHCGJOB-sick

Burn/Learn

(feed the rage)

Origional

http://www.ourstage.com/entry/RCYHKHATCXQF...n-feed-the-rage

Edited by MOQUI

You've worked with some mighty fine artists, Moqui. I think I liked 'Tenderness' the best. Is that John Kay of Steppenwolf fame?

Thanks dude,

My 2 origionals are alittle raw and unfinished but so was I back in the day. I wanted to leave the recordings exactly as they were to show maybe a pattern of learning I went throughout the years. I am going to put more of my older stuff in and other places just to share. This was always just about the enjoyment I got out of creating songs and playing on porches with others who had and stll have the same enjoyment with their music as I do.

My new stuff within the next year is going to sound better thanks to a great internet find,audio/editor, This still is as cool as it was back then. Burn Learn is my life story back in the day.

Gary

Instead of another post I'll just edit this in. NOT complanin'n really, I just put these songs in, just noticed that no one hardly comes in here, I scrolled down an saw dismal views or posts. My question I guess is doesn't people's efforts in trying to create music really matter in a forum that is all about the music? I am asking where is the real intrest in us new and starving artists. There are hundreds of sites that premote music bands and such but where is the intrest in here, does it even exist?? Again not bitching just wondering is all!!

Remember peeps, the acts you know and love today had ta start somewhere and who knows, maybe one of us in this members music place just might make it one day....or just throw it all in da dumper one day an just say fuck it!!

Edited by MOQUI

• 1 month later...
You Tube Different Slide Shows

Riders On The Storm My Way

Sick

John Kay And Moqui

Tenderness

If this one does not come in, click the small icon.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Connerysr11

Who made the videos, Moqui?

I did through onetruemedia.com. A good site to get stuff onto the tube!!

I put a video by Manard called My Country Boner in that other section and it got pulled, why?? I thought i've seen worse round here than that fun harmless vid..

Edited by MOQUI

• 3 months later...
What is up with this forum.....twice in months now I have had to come in as another because this forum will not let me log in As Moqui?? I might just stay Connery and just let er ride. I tried everything so the reason has to be in this place.

Update on the music,

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_quer...mp;search_type=

I've never heard of anyone having log in problems before. What happens when you try to sign in as Moqui?

always some sort of error message from this forum is what I get.

Have you cleared your cache recently? I usually get those kind of messages when I have cache problems

always some sort of error message from this forum is what I get.

Have you cleared your cache recently? I usually get those kind of messages when I have cache problems

My puter crashed and I did a complete factory restall and the same deal. I am not complaining really, As long as I get in here, all is cool dude. But if I figure it out someday then I will lose the Connery deal and come back under Moqui. I am Connerysr11 at you tube and Connery in other places so either way is fine.

My puter crashed and I did a complete factory restall and the same deal. I am not complaining really, As long as I get in here, all is cool dude. But if I figure it out someday then I will lose the Connery deal and come back under Moqui. I am Connerysr11 at you tube and Connery in other places so either way is fine.

I checked out your Moqui membership - there were no issues that I can see. You should have no problems logging in under that name

we just went full circle.....the site is NOT letting me log in as Moqui but, check out my newer stuff and let me know what you think.

Some member music is good here. There's a place called ourstage .com that has a lot of peoples music there and some are really good.

we just went full circle.....the site is NOT letting me log in as Moqui but, check out my newer stuff and let me know what you think.

Some member music is good here. There's a place called ourstage .com that has a lot of peoples music there and some are really good.

will do :thumbsup:

• 6 months later...

I have been away for awhile but now I bring this..

Cry Cry by Mazzy Star...*A Song For Kitty*

I added keyboard-vocal-harmonica-effect-to this fantastic song she wrote, it really fit my mood the day after our Kitty passed and the words fit well to how I felt for or sometimes did not feel so happy for the lil fur ball. I learned to love this cat over the years we had her and that love led me to bring 3 more into our family....Roxy-Nebula-and cat.

We miss you Kitty,

Lyrics

Cry, cry for you

Just like you knew I wouldnt do

Cry, cry for you

Just like a song in the last light

Should I leave it all away

Not like the kindness that you gave

Thats why it never seems the same

Behind your eyes

I stood behind when no one asked me

And took you home after the fight