Any Fellow Funk Heads Know what these Tunes are?

Fraykerbreaks

Hi guys and Gals,

Just new to the forum, and hope to contibute some knowledge of the Funk!!! (many thanks)

I was wondering if any fellow funk music lovers could help me with id's for these tracks?

i have been hunting these for ever now and just cant seem to nail them

its just 3 very short snippets of funk tracks on the one mp3 file,

its not the best of quality it was recorded on mic from an old vhs...

thanks alot for your help nad hope someone can help id these tracks

i would be very greatfull ,

best wishes

Fraykerbreaks..

Link ==== http://www.zshare.net/audio/379262333b13aa/ ====

Mirror Link ==== http://www.mediafire.com/?8t4o05nvzph ====

yip you gotta have the hustle in ya too move with the funk, but unfortunetly just checked out old van mcoys - do the hustle and unfortunetly wasnt the wan, so the hunt continues, thanks again for your help,

this was record i was talking about, an instructional hustle dance lp, :D

1200-front.jpg

Fraykerbreaks.........

A line dance which was called Hustle became an international dance craze in 1975 following Van McCoy and the Soul City Symphony's "Hustle". Tipped off by DJ David Todd, McCoy sent his partner Charlie Kipps to the Adam's Apple discotheque of New York City's East Side. The forthcoming album was renamed Disco Baby and McCoy was named "Top Instrumental Artist" of 1975. (Jones and Kantonen, 1999).Loved by Dan Wythe after finding it on a free CD from the daily Mail.

• 4 weeks later...