Nas Fires Back, Calls O'Reilly Racist Over Virginia Tech Statement

The artist Nas has fired back at Fox News pundit Bill O'Reilly, "who claimed that his inclusion at a concert dedicated to the Virginia Tech massacre is insulting to the memories of the victims.

O'Reilly claimed that picking an artist such as Nas for the Concert For Virginia Tech, which took place last night (September 6), "insults the victims, the university, and the entire commonwealth."

The rapper who was set to join the Dave Matthews Band and John Mayer told MTV that "Everybody has a marketing plan; his marketing plan is racism.

"It just shows you what bloodsuckers do: they abuse something like the Virginia Tech [tragedy] for show ratings", adding "I had a best friend killed, plenty other friends killed. I been through it. I seen it.

Read more

I think it was a mistake for Nas to say that. Don't read that as saying he's wrong, I think he's more than likely right.

The problem is with ideologue racists is that they get called on it so much they just sit back and smile and say "every time I make a valid point suddenly they play the race card." It's a quick out that today's society, strangely enough, finds convincing.

Yokel1: some Black guy called The Reverend Bill a raciest!!

Yokel2: when is those Blacks gonna stop trying to keep the white man down?

The rapper had a friend who died there. He doesnt need O'Reilly's sanction/justification or anybody elses to perform there.

True. All he needs is an invite and he got one.

However, Bill has a right to feel that someone who makes a living in large part by selling violence and who also has a gun charge conviction may not be the best choice for a concert for a mass murder event.

I agree with Bill and I think that Nas is a racist for playing the black card. "He doesn't like me because I am a piece of shit with a criminal record". "He is white and I am black so that must be the reason.....he's a racist."

Like vernarial said, the pot calling the kettle black. Prolly they both are racist.

I'm a racist too but I'm an equal opportunity racist. I hate everybody equally. Well actually, I hate Yankees a bit more. :lol:

???

If I'm going to call Nas a racist, I'll call him a racist for participating in modern-day blackface... and by giving people any points to find weaknesses in him, especially stupid shit like gun charges (hmmmm.... where is the NRA defense in his honor?).

I mean, it's not like hate-spewing hacks in the likes of Rush Limbaugh are pill popping freaks... they are telecasters.

They are all flawed, and have all very likely taken part in criminal behaviors which 90% of the American population would be imprisoned for, and not on some Paris Hilton-3-day sentence.

I think the solution is a pool-filled-with-Nair nude wrestling match between Nas and O'Reilly.

I think the solution is a pool-filled-with-Nair nude wrestling match between Nas and O'Reilly.

id buy a ticket to that :lol: (i have friends that know O'Reilly...I think half the show is a put on)

Only a liberal would want to see such a thing. :lol:

id buy a ticket to that (i have friends that know O'Reilly...I think half the show is a put on)

Oops! There's one already! :o

btw Dude, only half the show? :unsure:

Only a liberal would want to see such a thing. :lol:

Oops! There's one already! :o

btw Dude, only half the show? :unsure:

the other half is to appease the meatheads :lol: