Snoop Dogg Offers Amy Winehouse ‘His Hood’

snoopdogg.jpgSnoop Dogg has offered Amy Winehouse a place to stay so that she can try to beat her drug problems.

Winehouse is continuing her on going battle with drugs – which has dominated the media worldwide over recent weeks.

Snoop Dogg has become the latest person to offer support for the singer. He said: "I want her to know that if she needs a place to chill for a bit, my hood is her hood.”

The rapper also revealed that he’s a big fan of Winehouse and that her second album, ‘Back To Black,’ was one of his biggest inspirations for wanting to make a full solo album featuring just himself, reports WENN.

"When I'm listening to it (Back To Black), I'm learning who she is,” explained the rapper. “It's like when you listen to James Brown, he did it by himself, and Curtis Mayfield, all by himself. So I'm going to do the whole record by myself."

It wouldnt be a real snoop dogg album if there wasnt 50 other rappers jumping into 1 song.

Very true... but which Snoop album was the last you actually enjoyed?

There was one he put out on No Limit that was OK... but other than Doggystyle, the rest were a minimum of 95% crap, with 1 or 2 good tracks... possibly. Another of his No Limit releases was complete crap, beginning to end.

I want some truth from Snoop.... where is the Soccer Daddy rap?

Edited by Excrement_Cranium

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now