Lion vs Croc vs Buffalo

Excrement_Cranium

:o

I just don't know about that guy who posted it. He's kind of a cheap prick.

I don't know about him either but the guy that posted this the second time must be getting old and slow and unable to keep up.

:lol:

Shit I know the feeling.... :(

:o

I just don't know about that guy who posted it. He's kind of a cheap prick.

He's an 80's icon!

He's a Greek diety!

He's a low vocabulary French woman!

He's a bit of a blowhard!

But he's be you tea full.

I don't know about him either but the guy that posted this the second time must be getting old and slow and unable to keep up.

Shit I know the feeling.... :(

You remind me of a joke with that:

A college girl is walking down the street and sees an old man rocking happily on his porch. On a whim she decides to speak with him.

"What's your secret to a long, happy life?"

"Well," he replies "I eat nothing but fried foods, drink a case of whiskey a week, and never, ever exercise."

"Wow, that's amazing!" she replies. "And how old are you?"

"28!"

(I got a full month of 28 left)

I never exercise and only eat fried food. I won the high cholesterol award at work when they had a free voluntary screening for all employees. My blood pressure is high enough that the company nurse told me to go the doctor "at my earliest convenience". I really don't give a shit and don't take medication for anything except acid reflux. I prefer to do as I please for fewer years than to make irritating adjustments to my lifestyle so I can be miserable longer.

However, I keep telling my son he needs to hurry up and finish college because I don't know how much longer the gravy train is going to run. :lol:

I never exercise and only eat fried food. I won the high cholesterol award at work when they had a free voluntary screening for all employees. My blood pressure is high enough that the company nurse told me to go the doctor "at my earliest convenience". I really don't give a shit and don't take medication for anything except acid reflux. I prefer to do as I please for fewer years than to make irritating adjustments to my lifestyle so I can be miserable longer.

However, I keep telling my son he needs to hurry up and finish college because I don't know how much longer the gravy train is going to run. :lol:

ROFL

I got about 2 and 1/2 years left... wanna pay my tuition, too?

ROFL

I got about 2 and 1/2 years left... wanna pay my tuition, too?

Sure! Why not? I can only afford one student at a time. My son has been going for 6 yrs and is almost finished getting a 4 yr degree. I figger in about 2 yrs he will finish. Then I will be able to pay for the last 6 months of yours.

Hang in there! :lol: