I need constructive critique on my song

saiyoucho

As the title says, I made a song and I would like any constructive critique so I can know what I need to improve until the next time.

You can listen to my song at the link below.

http://www.tunesquare.com/default.asp?pg=play&s=239

If the above link doesn't work try this:

http://www.tunesquare.com/mp3/200708072303...%20Twilight.mp3

Please state what you like about it and what you would change about it.

Any comments that can be of any help is appreciated.

Edited by saiyoucho

You have a decent voice, but I think I might like the song better as an instrumental.

That's good to know. I'll be working on some instrumentals in the future too.

In my own opinion I really suck at coming up with lyrics, so making instrumentals is easier for me unless I sing lyrics that's already been made by someone else.

One can always improve their writing...but why not go with your strengths or find a collaborator that writes good lyrics

One can always improve their writing...but why not go with your strengths or find a collaborator that writes good lyrics

Yea that would be a great idea. Now if I just knew where to find a good lyric write who also knows Japanese.. Hmm..

You wouldn't happen to know where I could find one by coincidence?

Cool...and welcome to Beatking.

I do know a person who is into music and knows Japanese - he just spent a couple semesters there. He's in Australia for the summer, but I will see about emailing him...maybe he might be interested?? That might take awhile, though, so be patient

Cool...and welcome to Beatking.

I do know a person who is into music and knows Japanese - he just spent a couple semesters there. He's in Australia for the summer, but I will see about emailing him...maybe he might be interested?? That might take awhile, though, so be patient

That sounds pretty interesting.

Ok I don't know anything about Yale since I live in Sweden, but involved in a lot of music activities is a nice thing. =P

I sent you a pm - I need your email address to forward it to the guy