Alabama 3 tour dates are as follows:

13th July – Fflam

14th July – L’attitude

15th July – Lounge On The Farm

20th July – Outlaw (Dirty South)

21st July – Outlaw (Jamm)

24th July – Tripod (Dublin)

25th July – Galway Arts Festival

26th July – Cambridge Folk Festival (Unplugged)

27th July – Secret Garden Party

28th July – Marker Festival (Unplugged)

4th August – Doncaster TBC

5th August – Bedford Rhythm Festival

9th August – Rebellion (Unplugged)

10th August – Belladrum

11th August – Live Fest

12th August – Scarborough Beached

19th September – Exeter Lemon Grove

20th September – Leeds Met Uni

21st September – Manchester Academy 2

22nd September – Glasgow ABC

23rd September – Aberdeen Lemon Tree

24th September – Newcastle Academy

25th September – Northampton Roadmender

26th September – Birmingham Academy

27th September – Frome Cheese and Grain

28th September – Cardiff Coal Exchange

29th September – Swansea Sin City

30th September – Bristol Academy

2nd October – Cambridge Junction

3rd October – Norwich Waterfront

4th October – Oxford Academy

5th October – Bournemouth Opera House

6th October – Brighton Concorde 2

7th October – London Astoria

8th October – Nottingham Rescue Rooms or Trent Uni

Thanks for the great listing.

One of the mods has, like, a passing interest in them.

*snigger* no she doesn't. oopsy, i lied; i just got off the phone w/Mark and Jake rang me yesterday --- we're all meeting tomorrow night in Brixton before Outlaw at Dirty South and then Jamm on the saturday. and then we're all in Ireland...they stay and Chris and i split after Dublin. but we're going along w/them to most of the above dates.

I TOTALLY CAN'T WAIT FOR THE GODDAMNED ALBUM TO BE RELEASED SO I CAN POST 'MY' TUNE (or at least a bit of it). when D Wayne rang yesterday, it (KKK or 'The Klan' or whatever it's gonna be called) was on here and i had him hang on so i could turn it down and he goes 'you really don't get tired of listening to yourself, do you?' and i went 'look who's talking' and we both cracked up.

help me Jebus, stop me now...nobody here has shown much of an interest so naturally, i think i'm having a heart attack actually (one of the good ones), :lol:

oh yeah, welcome aboard to BeatKing, Rob. um...do we know each other? cause i cannot believe that after like almost four years here, someone else actually digs the Band.

• 2 weeks later...

the Tripod in Dublin on tuesday night was totally fabaroo (as was all of beautiful Dublin and its extremely friendly people). one of the huge things for us is meeting others w/whom we've been talking for ages; this time 'round, we met the Irish Contingent and they were as cool and friendly (and generous) in meatspace as they've been online for over four years now.

we were all on the guestlist (for a change) and sailed on by everyone else; i guess i should be used to it by now, but i'm not. the Band --- despite the ridiculous 70s-style M.O.R. white disco sleaze-oid pimp/preacher suits --- was in top form and we were all in the front line, cheering them on while the crowd went wild behind us. :wub:

at the Afterparty, we were hanging out w/Orlando, Jake and Mark while Larry and Devlin were DJing the new album onstage. when it was time for 'Klan', Larry grabbed his mic and went 'is Rimone in the house?' i ducked down but Chris was shouting out 'SHE'S RIGHT HERE!' and pointing to me...thank fuck Larry was cool and left me alone. :)

i got my first 'fan mail' (oy fuckin' vey) today from a friend to whom Mark gave me permission to send the tune i'm blathering on: '...You sound fucking amazing on that by the way, really proud of you! And fucking smiling my fucking arse off! XXXX really proud...' on the other hand, i sent it to Dude a few months back and i imagine he didn't dig it 'and that's cool'. :sleep:

I TOTALLY CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEW ALBUM (according to Amazon, it'll be released 3. september) mostly cause i've been hearing it (4 demos and the master) off my i-tunes since last Christmas and i'm dying to talk about it and totally can't (i've never kept a secret this long in my entire life and my big mouth isn't used to shutting the fuck up about anything). :lol:

post-168-1185575596_thumb.jpg

photo by Seany Lynch w/whom i'm totally in love now after finally meeting him (taken on his Nokia phone tuesday night; my Razr couldn't do that ---> fit all 9 of the Band in):

post-168-1185575874_thumb.jpg