No End In Sight

Kooperman

the public has spoken - i dont understand why Congress has stalled on putting what they want in action - getting out of Iraq now

the public has spoken - i dont understand why Congress has stalled on putting what they want in action - getting out of Iraq now

how can you not understand, Dude? thanks to the NSA wiretapping, they've got blackmail on everyone.

we're sooooooo fucked.

how can you not understand, Dude? thanks to the NSA wiretapping, they've got blackmail on everyone.

we're sooooooo fucked.

i dont believe the blackmail thing... the people in office either have no guts or convictions, or they are bought off

Yeah, dude. I can't see how you don't understand. The politicians/government hasn't been working for the public for a looooong time. Buncha corporate whores is what they are. And the NSA can't blackmail me. I only break laws I find unjust in the first place, so I see it like a little bit of civil disobedience and would go to jail for it to prove a point. My trial would be like a damn circus, and I would probably be sent to jail on contempt charges only trying to get my point heard. Anyway, I'm way off point here, so I'll say this about Bush and the war in Iraq.

I was for the war when it began. I can see the point in wanting to protect yourself from an eminent threat. Even to the point of pre-emptive action. So being the niave optimist that I try to be, I wanted to believe in my president and I wanted to believe he was being honest with me. After the fact and after the start of the war I learned the truth. Bush is a lying bastard who ought to be impeached and tried for war crimes. As well as alot of other shit. He has weakened environmental protections, screwed up a decent economy, mired us in an unwinnable war, he continually works for corporate interests instead of public(even in Iraq), etc.....

So Bush deserves all the bad publicity he gets and much more. I will definitely be watching this documentary. Thanks for the heads up, Kooperman. :thumbsup:

Yeah, dude. I can't see how you don't understand.

Oh, I understand... Here is what Obama has to say (I think its a copout):

"I think you reserve impeachment for grave, grave breeches, and intentional breeches of the president's authority," he said.

"I believe if we began impeachment proceedings we will be engulfed in more of the politics that has made Washington dysfunction," he added. "We would once again, rather than attending to the people's business, be engaged in a tit-for-tat, back-and-forth, non-stop circus."

Read More

i dont believe the blackmail thing... the people in office either have no guts or convictions, or they are bought off

i have neither the time, patience nor the inner strength to go back and find articles listing ALL the times some political figure (most of them of the Democratic Party) raised his/her voice against the current bu$hCo regime; they were ALL invited to the whitehouse to talk it over and ALL of them came out, and took back whatever in hell they originally said.

i still think blackmail/NSA. i wish i were wrong but nothing's yet happened to change my mind.