Alison Krauss and Jerry Douglas

fan_of_music5

:happy: :ninja: I’ve been Alison Krauss fan for years and seen her at least 6 times but this Saturday's show had to be the best I’ve seen. Alison with Jerry Douglas is definitely worth seeing. If the tour is coming to your town you should really consider checking it out…

watch this clips from the CMA's http://youtube.com/watch?v=UDi7jh-TQHU

• 4 weeks later...
No problem, pal.......the show I saw this tour was great. Jerry Douglas is the man. Have you heard Krauss's new album "hundred miles or more" - it's freakin' awesome.

Nope. Post a sample or video or link to his website - there are lots of country fans lurking her that need some love :)

• 2 months later...
:happy: :ninja: I’ve been Alison Krauss fan for years and seen her at least 6 times but this Saturday's show had to be the best I’ve seen. Alison with Jerry Douglas is definitely worth seeing. If the tour is coming to your town you should really consider checking it out…

Edited by fan_of_music5

Alison Krauss And Robert Plant recorded a new album together. I know it will be released on oct. 23rd, but does anyone know where i can download tracks sooner than that. It gonna be great to hear the collaboration between the two on this unique album. Please post any news related to this album.