Where Can I Find This Song? Whitestarr- Thank You

bchbum

Ever since I saw Billabong Odyssey I've been looking for this song and can't seem to find it anywhere. When I went searching for the soundtrack I found that the site that was given no longer exists and that no one seems to carry it anymore.

Any help can offer on finding this song or the soundtrack to the documentary would be greatly appreciated.

The first link that you provided didn't work for me (I clicked on it and got a "This page can not be displayed" error message). The second however is for the movie. I already have the DVD of the movie. I'm sorry if I was not specific enough before, but if there is an audio file type on the web out there of this song I would like to know where I can find it.

Not sure why the first link didnt work. Here's what I'd do - I'd record the soundtrack of the video off my computer. There are plenty of tools available to do that...let me know what kind of computer do you have and I will refer you to some articles

Sounds like a good idea. I'm running Windows Media Edition (I think it's like 2000 or something like that) on my Dell Laptop. I just updated all of my drivers and software so that shouldn't be a problem. I've thought about doing that before but I've never known where to get software to do it or exactly how it would work out.

Someone has compiled a list of software for windows to do this HERE. - looks like Streamripper is the way to go for free. If you found the video online, you could get it this this way. I know we have posted a number of apps for windows that do this 'Tech Talk' in our forums here - do a scan of the article headings in that forum and I know you will find a number of free viable solutions. I'm on a Mac, so I use Audio Hijack Pro to record radio shows I missed, etc.

Thanx - that's what this BK community is all about. Here is the link to the tech forum - you might check out software releases, too. There are tons of nifty free tools you will want there

So I stumbled upon a podcast that's put on by Bands Under the Radar that has the song on it. The second podcast the have can be found HERE. The song does not come on until the end. I think there's about 3 mins and 15 secs left when it starts up.

So I stumbled upon a podcast that's put on by Bands Under the Radar that has the song on it. The second podcast the have can be found HERE. The song does not come on until the end. I think there's about 3 mins and 15 secs left when it starts up.

will check it out - i sent you an email on how to trim the podcast