The 3 best ways to save money on travel this summer

NelsonG

Plane in sky

It’s travel season. From luxury beach holidays to foreign romps to camping excursions across the national parks, it’s the perfect time to start booking those trips you’ve been planning in your head. But don’t break the bank doing it — grab one of these deals and keep more money in your pocket as you book your flights, hotels, and more.

TravelHacker Premium: One-Year Subscription

See the world without breaking the bank with a Premium subscription to TravelHacker. This travel app automatically uncovers low airfare deals for you, while also detecting the reopening status and restrictions in 124 different countries and 3,800 airports worldwide. That way, you can be in the know before you land — and you can spend more time packing and preparing than researching. Monitor thousands of flights departing from your home airport, uncover rare deals you won’t find elsewhere (saving you an average of £100 to £300 per ticket), and book directly with your favourite flight-booking site (SkyScanner, Kiwi, Google Flights, etc.). Get a one-year subscription to this money-saving travel app for just £30.

Dollar Flight Club Premium Plus+ Lifetime Subscription

Dollar Flight Club also alerts you to the best deals from your home airports, potentially saving you hundreds of pounds on your next trip. With a Premium Plus subscription, you’ll get lifetime access to all of the best domestic deals, weekend getaways, and mistake fares from your home airports, plus perks and discounts up to 50 percent from DFC’s partners (including Babbel, Scribd, Huckberry, Lonely Planet, and more), access to a wide variety of travel tips, and instant alerts. It also covers Business, Premium Economy, and Economy Class. Featured before, it’s a £1,300 subscription you can snag for only £75.

Trasava: One-Year Membership

Once your flight is taken care of, it’s time to book your lodging. Before you overpay for a luxury hotel, sign up for Trasava for just £152. It’s an innovative booking platform that lets you secure a five-star hotel room for the price of a two-star hotel. You can also find deals on holiday rentals, luxury homes, cruises, car rentals, and more for up to 60 percent cheaper than major travel sites. Trasava even promises to refund 110 percent of the difference if you find the same deal cheaper elsewhere. Even better, you’ll get rewarded for every pound you spend to use on your next deal. Save 50% on a one-year membership and see for yourself how much more money you keep in your pocket.

View the full article

• 1 month later...

I have never heard about any of these clubs and apps. Thanks for the suggestions! I want to have a really good vacation this year because I could not afford any in the last two years.

Edited by Raviolly

• 11 months later...

Hey, thanks for sharing these money-saving tips for travel! It's always great to find ways to stretch our budget and make the most of our trips. Speaking of which, I'm planning a trip for this summer, and I'm going a bit further this time. While searching for interesting tours, I came across some awesome options in Costa Rica. I stumbled upon costaricafocus.com, and they offer some incredible tours and experiences. It's all about exploring the beauty of Costa Rica and immersing yourself in the local culture. I'm really tempted to give it a try and see what amazing adventures await. Anyway, thanks again for sharing these travel hacks. It's always helpful to find ways to keep more money in our pockets while enjoying fantastic experiences.

Edited by BrettHodge

• 1 month later...

Europe really has a special charm with its narrow streets and diverse food scene. As for me, my bucket list includes exploring the beaches of Thailand, hiking in the Canadian Rockies, and immersing myself in the vibrant culture of Tokyo. Can't wait to hear more about everyone's travel dreams

Edited by RyderBrooks