help me!!! track id needed!

XenatR

hey, i heard this awesome reggae song at work..

it is sung by a woman, and the title if i can remember is 4 or 5 words, starting with the word "Underground"

it is featured on one of the reggae hits albums, so it must be quite well known!

any help greatly appreciated

Hi XenatR

Do you know anything else about the song, like what year or reggae genre it could be?

I listen to reggae often but cant think about anything and I rarely hear any female reggae singer, except sister nancy, dancehall singers and those background choir singers.

So if you know any year/decade it would be very useful for me (and maybe others).

Anyway, Ill look with what you already got and if I find anything Ill let you know.

Edited by username

thanks bud! well, it was in a commerical reggae hits album with "Informer", and "Mr. Loverman", so i guess it is a 90s track, but i cant be sure...

the track name definately had the name "Underground" in it, and the title of the track was about 4 or 5 words long

thats all i can think of!!

oh, and the woman singer was saying "underground mi ting" or something along those lines. i wasnt paying attention to the lyrics though

haha well i woke up today singing the song, and actually remembered the lyrics..

"see me in ma (something) and ting"

i searched google and found the song i needed;

Althia And Donna - Uptown Top Ranking

thanks all for trying!