What are your expectations for the game,2K22 MT Buy

kelchyjzzyger

Due to the high level of anticipation surrounding the release of the latest edition of the world's best-selling basketball video game, four members of the NBA. com Staff discuss which teams and players they are most looking forward to using when the buy NBA 2K21 MT launches.

hq720.jpg

Who are you most looking forward to playing with?

Take a look at our responses in the section below.

Kyle Irving (@KyleIrv_) on Twitter:I believe that this could be my answer for any given 2K, but this year in particular, I am looking forward to using the rookies, specifically Jalen Green and Cade Cunningham, to help me win the game.

Every year, I look forward to meeting and playing with the newest members of the buy NBA 2K22 MT's community. However, playing with rookies can be frustrating at times because their ratings are typically not very high when they first join. There are several first-year players in the 2021 NBA Draft class who rank higher than 75 overall before ever setting foot on an NBA court during a regular season game, including Cunningham, who starts at 80 overall, Green, who starts at 79, and several other first-year players who rank higher than 75 overall before ever setting foot on an NBA court during a regular season buy NBA 2K22Xbox Series MT.

His well-rounded playstyle will make him extremely easy to utilize, as he is capable of accumulating triple-doubles, having big scoring games, or having a high assist output. With a variety of different ways to light up your opponent, Green's fluid scoring ability will be well-represented in 2K, as will his versatility in scoring. The prospect of knocking down stepbacks, dishing out deep outlet passes for highlight-reel dunks, and catching fire with the best scorer in this year's rookie class are all exciting to me.

Green and the Houston Rockets could also be a sneaky entertaining team to play with online, chasing other Tier 3 teams off the court (for those of you who are familiar with the Play Now Online format).

Between those two, as well as Jalen Suggs, Scottie Barnes, Jonathan Kuminga, and even some others such as Evan Mobley and Josh Giddey, the rookies in this year's NBA 2K will be a blast to interact with.