Boston - More Than a Feeling

tpj1965

"More Than a Feeling" is a song by Boston, a rock band from Massachusetts. The song, an example of compound AABA form, is on their first self-titled album,Boston (1976), and is also on their Greatest Hits CD release, as well as many various artist complilations of 70s rock classics. The song is also a staple of worldwide classic rock radio. It is the band's most popular song, though some of today's Boston fans have commented on the large portion of radio time the song receives, possibly overshadowing other Boston songs. "More Than a Feeling" took writer Tom Scholz more than 7 years to write and in the List of Rolling Stone's 500 Greatest Songs of All Time, "More Than a Feeling" ranked #500. In addition, in March 2005, Q magazine placed it at number 76 in its list of the 100 Greatest Guitar Tracks.From Wikipedia

BostonBoston.jpg

Of all the concerts I've been to, Boston had the best sound. It was like listening to your stereo, only really, really loud. No distortion or hum or anything but full, rich music.

Believe it or not, the second best show I've ever been to, sound-waise, was Madonna.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: Pretty soon, I'll be left with nothing to post...Great job...who doesn't like this classic?? :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

sorry droopy but I hate this song. I put it in the 'We Built This City' category.

sorry droopy but I hate this song. I put it in the 'We Built This City' category.

You must be kidding method...More than a Feeling is an excellent song, a bit of pop/rock & that dude is hitting some serious high notes...We built this city??...sucks the balls of life, boring, bland..at least to my ears