Beatking will go away for a few months

method77

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh April Fool's day is almost over so there, I was just kidding. Beatking will stay.

Until next year, have a happy April all. Don't forget my birthday later this month :icon_mad:

...and because Joiner is a member here, that is not considered spam

oh April Fool's day is almost over so there, I was just kidding. Beatking will stay.

Until next year, have a happy April all. Don't forget my birthday later this month.

You would have to spoil the fun, damn you Method77 :lol: We have 13 hours left in the states. It's nice to see we have some passionate people here about the site, and we thank you...because the site is as much yours as it is ours

because the site is as much yours as it is ours

think again. I am taking over and kicking the admins to banned section.

Oh, I'll also kick your assesseess

think again. I am taking over and kicking the admins to banned section.

Oh, I'll also kick your assesseess

Hey Red, shoot this Greek fool...we aint letting no commies take over an American website

You mean this was all a hoax? And here I was trying to find Sephiroth to start up another swell site for us..... :ass:

What ever happened to that guy? He got along with us here

so..it was all an april fool`s joke was it kiddies........HMMMMMMMMMMM......punishment will be meted out in due course.... :glare:

We, of course, are ready to submit :lol:

post-9-1175466888_thumb.jpg

Yup, total bullshit from the start. There were a couple that had it figured out, and played along. But I'm not going to say who!!

:thumbsup:

That asshole Method started it... do with him what you wish :mgwhore::evil5:

Damn. I was soooo close to posting on the front page that Beatking was closing at the Consortium. Good thing I read into the thread a bit before I did. Sly devils. I'm still getting hit with april fools jokes. :mercy:

Edited by vernarial

We, of course, are ready to submit :lol:

damn, you look good in heels and a thong, Dude. Mark told me tony blair was shot dead on sunday and i was about to say 'good' when i remembered what day it was and called his blufff.