remix ep - wutang, frank zappa, zap mama, outkast, more

tago-mago

i've made a new ep

remixes of the wu tang, frank zappa, zap mama, outkast, more Download It Here

---------------

The "Eardrums shall fail" blog said:

"Rarely have I heard a reinvention of music I was, or thought I was, familiar with, in such unexpected ways."

Read the review here

----------------

"Irk the Purists" said:

"interesting bedroom remixes, some of the best I've heard in a long while."

Read the full review here

post-9-1173503891.jpg

post-9-1173503902_thumb.jpg

Nice :thumbsup: Damn, that is an ecclectic choice of songs, and the mixes are terrific, Tago-Mago. The man behind the songs is Bruno Sagai, who has been making electronic music for the past 7-8 years. Do yourself a favor and check out the above and the the offerings below. In particular, the Zappa-Redman-Method man reinvention of Cheap Thrills & Tear It is inspired! Tago-Mago's latest cd, is entitled Thiefs and other Themes.

post-9-1173504805_thumb.jpg

post-9-1173504890.jpg

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Our picks

• Wait, Burning Man is going online-only? What does that even look like?
      You could have been forgiven for missing the announcement that actual physical Burning Man has been canceled for this year, if not next. Firstly, the nonprofit Burning Man organization, known affectionately to insiders as the Borg, posted it after 5 p.m. PT Friday. That, even in the COVID-19 era, is the traditional time to push out news when you don't want much media attention. 
      But secondly, you may have missed its cancellation because the Borg is being careful not to use the C-word. The announcement was neutrally titled "The Burning Man Multiverse in 2020." Even as it offers refunds to early ticket buyers, considers layoffs and other belt-tightening measures, and can't even commit to a physical event in 2021, the Borg is making lemonade by focusing on an online-only version of Black Rock City this coming August.    Read more...
      More about Burning Man, Tech, Web Culture, and Live EventsView the full article
      • 0 replies
    • Post in What Are You Listening To?
      Post in What Are You Listening To?