How many have you been with?

Shawn

Just the two, of which I preferred the left hand.

Although I had a better grip with the right.

Yeah, but arthritis can be a problem - ask Redneck4sure, though I'm sure he will be sheepish to admit it :lol:

Is nice.

I started this thread because I was brought up with religion-inspired ideas as to what proper male/female relations were. As such, I wasn't with more than a handful of women before I was married. I was brought up to believe that if you were faithful, respectful and more-or-less chaste, you would find the right person and be with them forever.

cough

When that turned out to be BS, I went to town. Really made up for lost time so to speak. I couldn't offer any definite number because I can't remember every drunken fumbling perfectly clear but if the male/female lying ratios are to be adhered to, I suppose it would be slightly under 200.

And damn you for being a liar Method. :ass:

200! You're a slut! :dancer7: :dancer7: :lol: :lol:

He had white Horses

And ladies by the score

All dressed in satin

And waiting by the door

Ooooh, what a lucky man he was

White lace and feathers

They made up his bed

A gold covered mattress

On which he was led

Lyrics: Emerson, Lake and Palmer

When that turned out to be BS, I went to town.

That made me laugh.

And I'm with Slum on this one, I don't believe in Marrage.

People are shocked by my number (they usually think it's a lot higher ... not sure what to think about that)

Edited by Crazy Diamond