DudeAsInCool

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Akira animation

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Akira animation

Dude: this is what I typed... I just copied what was in my address bar when I saw the youtube video on youtube.com

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBAJdtPVnZc&amp;feature=player_embedded[/media]

Edited by .::BeatFactory::.
Just a demonstration

• 2 weeks later...

Flying Helicopters Art Project

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

It sure was a major quake. The pic is not very representative though. Those shipping containers are a foot taller than they are wide and they stack them at least 3 or 4 high. A very small quake would make them tumble. Some of those pics that show buildings collapsed that were well built does a better job of showing the true power of the quake.

We had a small quake/tremor last year that was centered about 30 miles from my house. It did little if any damage and the fact that we had one was rare for us. The U.S. tries to keep the quakes in L.A. where they can't do any damage. Nothing in L.A. is worth a shit in the first place and nobody with a lick of sense would live there.

I can't think of anybody that lives out that way. How about you Kiwi? Can you think of anyone foolish enough to live there? :lol:

We had a small quake/tremor last year that was centered about 30 miles from my house. It did little if any damage and the fact that we had one was rare for us. The U.S. tries to keep the quakes in L.A. where they can't do any damage. Nothing in L.A. is worth a shit in the first place and nobody with a lick of sense would live there.

I can't think of anybody that lives out that way. How about you Kiwi? Can you think of anyone foolish enough to live there? :lol:

:mad2:

Cool pool table

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

• 2 weeks later...

[url="http://www.larrycarlson.com/medijate/index2.htm"]Let's go trippin'[/url]

[url="http://www.boohbah.com/zone.html"]Part II[/url]