today i love

slum_goddess

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

today i love being able to see straight and physically function better to be back here typing at Beatking. :wub:

then again, the weekend was totally worth it. :)

SG: WE WANT PICS! LOL....glad you're feeling better.

Today I love that my mentor/friend retired from the law firm we worked at together and that I went to the party where people greeted me so warmly...gave me goosebumps. Tell me again...why did I leave that firm? :wacko: !

Anyway, it was so nice to see everyone again and more importantly seeing my old friend so happy. :wub:

SG: WE WANT PICS! LOL....glad you're feeling better.

the only pics that were fit to post are on my site, top post as of right now, the rest? we could get busted for them :lol:

thank you for about the feeling better comment but today i'm to 'try out' something new...wheeee (i think). actually i was fine all weekend but MY EYES!

today i totally love that Rock Freebase, D Wayne Love and Larry fucking came down on their official Alabama 3 site's webmaster for taking down my site yesterday. i was moaning (ri-moaning) on the phone to them all morning and they actually followed through, even though they were in the studio. :wub:

today i love that FreeA3 has a chatroom in which we meet to talk in real time twice a week (sunday and wednesday nights starting at 20,30 GMT); it's really hilarious. i was in there until midnight until i remembered i hadn't had dinner yet and reluctantly left. last night we had only 10 people but wednesday night we had 14 or 15 from all over the world (mostly the UK but from Mexico, Kuwait, three from the States and Israel).

do we have a chatroom w/a fixed time/day here? i'd love to talk to alla youse.

i'm going to London today to meet this political dude from Finland and then we meet my friends tonight. :)

posted this somewhere else here today, but hey. today i still totally love i was asked into the studio on wednesday night/thursday morning to rave like a lunatic about the KKK. i hope they keep it and use it on Alabama 3's new album. :)

today i totally love that Techie-Boy (Chris) photoshopped this together as a protest when Yahoo! London removed the Diet Coke and replaced it w/Coke Zero in all their machines. people freaked and now they've all got their diet Coke back. :)

and he's famous, lol

post-168-1171099484_thumb.jpg

today i totally love that early sunday morning, near the end of the private party gig thingy, they played the tune that i'm ranting and raving about the KKK on. i almost died--EVERYONE knew it was me (the accent). i told them they were morons if they kept it for the new album. they all laughed (and so did i).

and i love that i've almost got a trifecta here:

post-168-1171555517_thumb.jpg

post-168-1171555558_thumb.jpg

about that trifecta, got Rock, Larry and just waiting for D Wayne to do it for me, lol (and i do mean 'do it'). :lol:

Today i love that yesterday i actually got a valentines card for once :)

today i totally love that early sunday morning, near the end of the private party gig thingy, they played the tune that i'm ranting and raving about the KKK on. i almost died--EVERYONE knew it was me (the accent). i told them they were morons if they kept it for the new album. they all laughed (and so did i).

and i love that i've almost got a trifecta here:

I WANNA HEAR THAT!!!! lol

oy fuckin' vey, WF. but if i get hold of a copy before the album's released, i'll post it. once again, i hope they come to their senses and take me the fuck offa there.

lol, it's bad. Larry goading me into talking about the KKK and JFK and my Brooklyn accent gets worse and worse as i go on and get more and more coke-fuelled angry? c'mon! they played it last weekend and i ran and hid.

off to London again tomorrow, wheeeeeeee! one more day before we meet about ten unknowns and about 50 others from the Brixton Acid Posse. plus, if i play my cards right, Mark (Rock Freebase) will be meeting me at Victoria. i can't wait. :)

You travel a great deal.

It must be hard always finding a good church in these various places. ;)

we already have a church for the Converted --- the Church of St Elvis The Divine (UK). it travels along w/us wherever we go; full of Venereal Presleyterians).