today i love

slum_goddess

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love Time Warner :lol: After nearly two weeks of bitching, they completely rewired both the inside of my place and the outside and replaced the modem TWICE. People can finally hear my on my Vonage phone again, without breakups inbetween...and my internet speed is sizzling :) Plus, they cut my bill by 2/3s :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

today i love that Marianne's flying over from Dublin to spend the weekend w/me. watch out Bristol! :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
After countless calls to SG's mom's house I FINALLY got in touch with the sick bitch...LOL

Damn that woman can talk! :lol: We're hooking up tomorrow night! Look for us on the front page of the Post...LOL

:skullbones:

:thumbsup:

Thanks guys...yeah she's flying back tonight. I took alot of pics...but she kept hiding...she does NOT like to take pics...we had a blast.

It would've been better if we had more time. I picked her up late and brought her back to my neighborhood...she kept saying..my God..everyone's so NICE. :happy: She very friendly too...outspoken and PETITE...LOL

post-452-1177613110_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
After countless calls to SG's mom's house I FINALLY got in touch with the sick bitch...LOL

Damn that woman can talk! :lol: We're hooking up tomorrow night! Look for us on the front page of the Post...LOL

:skullbones:

this is the first time i've seen this...she NEVER told me that you called. fuckin' cunt she is.

I love that I finally got to meet SG...she's a trip! :wub:

but it was YOU who got me into big trouble. *snigger* can't quit laughing now, i wanna do it all over again. :)

ugh, those pics are awful (of me, not of you), and i couldn't spike up my hair thanks to monster mommy. Chris is coming over to stay this bank hol weekend w/his new camera; he's the only person i trust to take my pic propertly. nyah, WF. :wub:

I love the fact that Slum's totally OBLIVOUS to the fact that her FACE is finally on BK...hehehheee :evil5:

not any more...grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr fuckin' Asperger's syndrome (mouth) ruins EVERYTHING. :lol: but grrrrrrr anyway.

By the way, your eyes are fascinating...really :thumbsup:

they're only grey w/brown shit in them sometimes when i'm ripped. when i was young they looked like explosions (and this was w/o the tripping effect). how the hell you could see them in the dark makes YOU the scarey one and not me :lol:

My phone fell into a puddle and went completely dead..

SG: I have to send it back and get another... she's a gonner...

that's a nice way of putting it: 'fell into a puddle'. :lol: but in all seriousity, i'm sorry. in other news, SEND ME YOUR DAMN CD ALREADY!

THANK YOU, DUDE AND KOOP! :wub:

BTW, is that Wayne i see in that pic where i'm hiding? slurp drollllll glurghlllllllllll hahahahahahaha :wub:

Jamie was soooo nice and cute i wanted to eat her up. and y'all can tell Diane (one of the sweetest most friendly, if not THE most beautiful barmaids i've met in NYC), in the famous words of Der Gropinator: 'i'll be BACK' and i will. *threat mode* :)

• 1 month later...

found it! today i totally love the new (to be released in september) Alabama 3/A3 album, especially the tune on which i'm ranting about the KKK. i just noticed they kept in my singing the chorus at the end. i owe the Band a HUGE KISS.

• 3 weeks later...

today (and every day) i love my friend Mike/Dragnim who, last weekend, gave me the most beautiful thing ever, a limited edition signed and numbered screen print by Gee Vaucher (formerly of Crass).

i'm having downloading probs (or else i'd post it) but basically it's a lithograph of the Statue of Liberty w/her hands covering her face, weeping. it can be seen here.

i'm really touched and flattered that such a young kid (he's 30) thought of me and actually paid a lotta good money for this.

it just occurred to me that over at Free A3 and some other forums on which i'm mod, this is one of the most popular topics. but over here? nah... am i bothered? i think it's a scream.

too bad some people find it difficult to state exactly what they love on whatever particular day. or maybe their lives are such shit that they don't love anything? i find that hard to believe since they ignore 'today i hate' as well.

anyway, today i totally LOVE that in posting this topic again, my not-so-hidden agenda was to draw out those who're mostly quiet, who didn't post that much, thinking surely they must love at least /something/ on any particular day...their kids, their parents, their whatevers, their friends, ANYthing.

nuh-uh. it's only mostly me here and that's cool. as well, i shall keep this thread going as long as i can (that's when i remember) as i've been informed that a certain person in particular (well more than one actually) REALLY can't stand me. having never talked to me, i totally love it, the snap decisions and all. keep it up, i see a lifetime of success of a sort in your future(s). 'of a sort' being the keywords, lol.

today/tonight i totally love that the phonecalls have been pouring in since the band's first break, both from the audience and those guestlisted backstage. they have these fucked rules here about closing times for live 'official' gigs so i imagine they're done now. the txt i just got from this 45 year old dude Wil the Coat (good friend of mine) virtually was the exact same as the first call i got, hours ago: 'I LOVE ALABAMA 3'. and the first call i got was from my little 25 year old friend...Robbo, a total heartbreaker in his own right.

too bad some here have no sensa yooma and a very low tolerance for cursing, pols, and drugs talk. their loss, AFAIC. my friends here in meatspace run the gamut of doing no drugs, smoking pot only and doing everything they can get their hands on. so i've got a pretty wide body of opionion from which to pick and choose, but they ALL love the band's music.

i could go on an on but i won't. :)

BTW, in reference to two posts above, the signed and numbered lithograph print or whatever by Gee Vaucher is this:

post-168-1183761961_thumb.jpg

We've never censored anyone here, Slum :)

Back on topic: I love USC today--Im helping a dental student and getting free dental work for the effort :)