today i love

slum_goddess

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today I love that Method thinks I look like Benny Hill. (I do)

oy fuckin' vey! hahahahaha

Also pretty happy about makin a new friend.
in email or in meatspace? enquiring minds wanna know! :lol:
... that I got my final marks back and I officially have 3 months remaining from a 5 year stretch.

GOOD LUCK! and good on you.

today i love everyone and everything...i think i'm getting old(er) cos things that used to bother me muchly don't anymore. fuck the bozos as Brad Pitt said in 12 Monkeys. ;)

no rasta, im fucking stoopit as shit, lol, and too wasted to figure ANYthing out.

Ah, I disagree with the stoopit part. The spoiler is kinda cool but first time I saw it, I thought there was some problem with the tag. :P

It says something to the effect of, I have a cool online friend....... ;)

PS, just swipe it with yer cursor.

RastaX, i just did --- nothing happened. anyway, today i totally love that i shall be in London next week partying for 3 days (if i don't drop dead from spoingyness beforehand). and yeah, i'm stoopit as well as pretty damn vacant and i loves it. :)

Guess I was a little vague. Swipe it like your highlighting it, IE left click, hold and swipe. I've thought of a hundred things more clever to put there since then,but oh well. :P

Today I love that I finished work 3 1/2 hours early.

ah, now i see. y'got an online tootsie roll, good on you. :lol:

today i love that it's been sunny all day. i also love how the huge varieties of birdies sing ALL NIGHT LONG here, never heard this in the States but then again, i lived mostly in NY, dunno about the other parts of the country.

Today I love the look on my younger son's face today ... he's ready to BURST! It's his birthday tomorrow...

I love that my husband and I are getting along REALLY REALLY well lately...I guess you just have to keep riding out the storms. :happy: He's taking care of himself, doing more things and LOOKING FOR WORK NEXT WEEK! (he's been layed off for 8 months).

I loved hanging out with my daughter today, she's been such a huge help in getting things ready in the house, cooking/cleaning for tomorrow and she's VERY WITTY (like her dad)...love it love it love it!!!

Today I love the look on my younger son's face today ... he's ready to BURST! It's his birthday tomorrow...

are you doing him a party or what?

I love that my husband and I are getting along REALLY REALLY well lately...I guess you just have to keep riding out the storms. :happy: He's taking care of himself, doing more things and LOOKING FOR WORK NEXT WEEK! (he's been layed off for 8 months).
the best of luck to the both of youse, especially i hope he gets a good job.
I loved hanging out with my daughter today ... she's VERY WITTY (like her dad)...love it love it love it!!!

you forgot the part about her being very witty like her way cool mom.

today i totally love that i'm actually getting fan mail from people all over and not hate mail (well, not much lately) cos i began to transcribe some of my true stories and poems on my site and have laid off the politics mostly for months now.

SG: Gotta hit your blog again...I look forward to reading your stories! :thumbsup:

Yup...we're having a party and thanks...I think I am pretty cool mom... :happy:

method! :lol:

Today I totally love that I'm not hungover and that it's my boy's birthday! :dancer7: We're gonna have so much fun...I'll post pics later!

today I love myself for leaving work early without telling my boss

WOO-HOOOO! YOU GO METHOD! :) (do it early --- AND OFTEN!) :lol:

SG: Gotta hit your blog again...I look forward to reading your stories! :thumbsup:

thank you very muchly. but if you've ever been raped, keep away from these: 'my rape' and 'my rape II'. i got a LOT of hits but a lot of teary complaints about those. on 14. january i began to post up poems and stories and shit and the hits just keep on coming especially from my last night's thingy. *proudtarding my ass off here* :lol:

Yup...we're having a party and thanks...I think I am pretty cool mom... :happy:

yes, you certainly are and i hope/know you're very proud of it. if only my mom was half as cool as you. yes i'm jealous as fuckall when i hear about normal parental things and suchlike.

today i love that Rock just called me again and we went over the new album tune by tune, analysing and shit for like two hours. i believe they're keeping in the bits about Chris and me (and hopefully we'll be thanked on the liner notes). and he actually complimented my writing which was amazing to me, cos just like me, it's all about HIM (then again, he's vying w/me and Larry for biggest attention whore so this totally came as a shock but i loved it).

Today I love that it's chilly and grey outside...going to go for a walk or drive to the Guitar Center. My son wants NEEDS to spend his birthday money! We had people here until 3 last night...guitars 'astrummin'...so much fun. Not TOO hungover...lol. I took it easy love that I stopped after 5 beers and drank water...yes!

Anyway, I got some pics...ESPN was alot of fun...can't wait to go back! I won't ever go again with 9 boys....just too much and I worry that someone's always going to go missing...too much anxiety.

Edited by Warflower

aw, cute! WF, what's on the red and black t-shirt, what's that about?

i imagine that nobody else wants to share their shit, amazing to me...oh well, i tried. everyone's invited, dammit.

today i actually love phonecalls and /that's/ amazing to me as well. and it snowed for like 2 seconds this morning but didn't stick but i caught the flakes coming down and took Hunter out to catch them w/me. :)

not such a secret w/me (sent into post secret)

post-168-1169481856_thumb.jpg

not such a secret w/me (sent into post secret)

I get a chance to stay in bed once in a while like when the kids have off from school. :happy:

I'm happy today because I was able to think ahead at my job and something I've been doing for the past couple of months has been realized and it makes me look good! lolll

I LOVE THESE PICS OF MY SON AND DAUGHTER...(there's gotta be a way I could take pics in black/white on my new digital)...(note to self: read the damn manual!)

post-452-1169513067_thumb.jpg

post-452-1169513074_thumb.jpg

:wub: Today I love old Joe....as I have loved him for over 30 years. But I hate how much I'm missing him!

:icon_mad: It kills me that you worded it as "old Joe". I realize I'm deliberately mistaking it, but it's still funny.

today i totally love that my site's back up, it went down last night due to exceeding bandwidth cos Alabama 3 fans from the official site were just clued in that i had rarities on it.

today i totally love this.