Get A Free Bag Of Weed With Your COVID-19 Vaccination

Amber

The COVID-19 vaccination is finally ready for distribution after dealing with the pandemic for close to a year. Understandably, many people are not super eager to volunteer to be one of the first people to receive the vaccine. Getting people excited about getting vaccinated has surely not been an easy feat, so organizations across the country are getting creative in persuading folks to get the shot. Cannabis activists in Washington, D.C. are offering up a free bag of cannabis for those receiving the COVID-19 vaccination, the DC Marijuana Justice group announced this week. 

Dubbed 'Joints for Jabs,' the cannabis giveaway initiative is being arranged to happen at the same time vaccine clinics are expected to open in the area. In a press release, DCMJ shared that they hope to highlight the need for more cannabis policy reform at both the national and local level while simultaneously bringing awareness to the importance of equitable vaccine distribution. Lucky vaccine-clinic goers receiving the intention will be greeted by dozens of home cannabis cultivators handing out free bags of the green inside the centers.

gettyimages-1179838953-594x594.jpg
Mark Wilson/Getty Images

Specific locations and times will be announced on the group's site here once they have more information about the vaccine locations. “We are looking for ways to safely celebrate the end of the pandemic and we know nothing brings people together like cannabis,” said Nikolas Schiller, the group’s co-founder in the press release.

“DCMJ believes that cannabis should be consumed safely and responsibly, and the pandemic has made this incredibly difficult for many adults to share their homegrown cannabis. When enough adults are inoculated with the coronavirus vaccine, it will be time to celebrate – not just the end of the pandemic, but the beginning of the end of cannabis prohibition in the United States,” she continued.

gettyimages-1179838247-594x594.jpg
Mark Wilson/Getty Images

The group is currently pushing for Senate to pass the MORE act, a landmark bill that would legalize marijuana on the federal level that was approved last month by the house.

Let us know what you think of this pretty cool deal down in the comments. 

[via]

vzdu8DEbnb8

View the full article

• 2 months later...

For marijuana lovers, this is excellent news. Especially when it comes to legalization, by the way, I will tell you a little of my experience with marijuana.
I have tried CBD oil many times for pain and insomnia, and it helps me. I had many doubts, but I had a solid addiction to pills, so I decided to give it a try. On the advice of a friend, I ordered CBD oil from the best online store. It is essential to consider the reputation of the store because it depends on what you buy. There may be adverse effects due to the wrong product. Whether it's marijuana, CBD oil, or other marijuana-containing products, it must be of good quality. For those who want to try CBD oil for medical purposes, I would advise you to consult a doctor.

Edited by joshbrowne

• 2 months later...

This is great. There will be one more happy nation in the world. have you noticed that in counties where weed is legalized, the population is considerably happier, looking at the statistics, than other countries where it is not legalized? This is an excellent way to make feel more motivated and relieve some stress. For example, I consume CBD oil when I feel stressed, whenever I know that I have a lot of work to do and don't have motivation. I vape some of the CBD oil I have, and then I can work productively until the effect disappears.

https://www.cbdoilking.co.uk/shop/cbd-vape-oil

Edited by autoframm