Before I signed back in

Yoda

Hello

When I returned to Beatking the other day it obvisously didn't remember my username and password so I was at this part where I could type in my username and password but above it, it said The board is down for mantience and to go do something with my life or some where along those lines. So I figured you guys were fixing something adding new features or whatever. I kept returning to see if you were done yet because I didnt know what was going on finally I just put in my username and password in and blam its working.

I was just wondering what was up with that.

Thank you

Edited by Yoda

We upgraded after a series of hacks.

oooooh alright I was just wondering how like new people coming to the site would know how to join if it always said that.

Just makin sure you guys didnt accidently put that up or whatever

oooooh alright I was just wondering how like new people coming to the site would know how to join if it always said that.

We got killed last week by a return hacker...

I had to put that message up during the upgrade because this was a major release and the old skins don't work. I figured it was better to read a message than getting errors.