This August smart lock kit is on sale for $185 — its lowest price ever

NelsonG

This August smart lock kit is on sale for $185 — its lowest price ever

Save $104: This kit, which includes the August Smart Lock Pro, Connect WiFi Bridge, and Smart Keypad, is on sale for $185.98 at Amazon as of Dec. 3. 

Few things are more stressful than wondering if you remembered to lock the door while you're out on a grocery run. That's why a smart lock is one of the most helpful smart home devices you can own. And for more complete security, you can buy this special bundle on sale from a trustworthy brand.

The August Smart Lock Pro with Connect WiFi Bridge and bonus Smart Keypad is on sale for just $185.98 at Amazon. At $104 off the regular price, this is the best price we've seen on this kit.  Read more...

More about Tech, Smart Home, Mashable Shopping, Smart Locks, and Mashable DealsOptqME_ba0M

View the full article

• 11 months later...

A perfect time to look for a locksmith is shortly after you purchase your property. The only method to ensure that strangers do not have keys to your home is to change your locks. In this jobs are many locksmith and not every one is reliable. You need to find one that can prove the safety and quality of their work. From my own experience I can recommend Locksmith in Grand prairie , they are not working for the sake of money, but from pleasure. They are trying to make every effort to be as clear about pricing as possible and they will not begin a task unless you are pleased with their pricing or ultimate repair cost.

Edited by werper

• 2 months later...

Honestly, I'm not really a fan of intelligent locks. I prefer the natural, old-fashioned key much more. I have moved recently to a new neighborhood. The first thing I was told to do was to change the locksmith. So I had found cheap locksmiths near me and asked them to do it. They did a great job in a short period. Apparently, you are supposed to do that because you don't know who lived there before or if that person ever gave someone else a key. I definitely would not want to wake up once with a stranger in the house.