Matoma Teams Up With Michael Bolton For “It’s Christmas Time”

NelsonG

It’s Christmas time…. on November 12? It is for the incredible inaugural collaboration between Matoma and legendary singer Michael Bolton.

The two just released their new song, “It’s Christmas Time,” co-written by Matoma, Bolton and Neil Ormandy (Nick Jonas, Kelly Clarkson, Bebe Rexha) and produced by Matoma.

“To work with Michael is more than a dream come true for me, he has truly inspired me my whole life,” Matoma said. “His voice is almost magical at stirring up emotions in a listener, to make this song with him is all of my Christmases at once.”

“Working with Matoma was such a refreshing and inspiring adventure for me,” Michael Bolton shared. “His ability to compose and create, combined with his brilliant gift as a pianist, enables him to transform a song into an emotional orchestral experience. I hope this collaboration is the first of many we will write together.”

Their debut collaboration is a beautiful holiday song that feels like sitting in front of a warm fire with a cup of cocoa. Listen below!

This article was first published on Your EDM. Source: Matoma Teams Up With Michael Bolton For “It’s Christmas Time”

View the full article

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Our picks

• Wait, Burning Man is going online-only? What does that even look like?
      You could have been forgiven for missing the announcement that actual physical Burning Man has been canceled for this year, if not next. Firstly, the nonprofit Burning Man organization, known affectionately to insiders as the Borg, posted it after 5 p.m. PT Friday. That, even in the COVID-19 era, is the traditional time to push out news when you don't want much media attention. 
      But secondly, you may have missed its cancellation because the Borg is being careful not to use the C-word. The announcement was neutrally titled "The Burning Man Multiverse in 2020." Even as it offers refunds to early ticket buyers, considers layoffs and other belt-tightening measures, and can't even commit to a physical event in 2021, the Borg is making lemonade by focusing on an online-only version of Black Rock City this coming August.    Read more...
      More about Burning Man, Tech, Web Culture, and Live EventsView the full article
      • 0 replies
    • Post in What Are You Listening To?
      Post in What Are You Listening To?