FEAR UNKNWN & Veronica Eileen Collab for Stunning Bass-Punk Anthem “You’re Not Special” [LISTEN]

NelsonG

FEAR UNKNWN and Veronica Eileen have unleashed their new collaboration into the bass-punk stratosphere, a new anthem that declares “You’re Not Special.”

FEAR UNKNWN provides a vast production tinged with hopeful darkness and Veronica Eileen shares a glimpse into her soul through her unearthly, haunting vocals. Together, their worlds combine for a deep cut that screams raw emotion and emphasizes the fact that we are all equals. This is one of those songs we’ll put on when we want to feel something, anything.

FEAR UNKNWN shares in his own words:

I’ve always been a punk at heart, and “You’re Not Special” was made so I can express that avenue. So many people try way too hard in my opinion to please the masses and they corrupt their own values to put on this façade that is totally fake. Alot of people, especially in England, have this false ideology that they are this perfect human being, and I wanted to tell the world we can all see through it. It’s okay to be average, no one’s special, we’re all the same species, so who cares.

Veronica Eileen adds:

When I first heard this track from John I instantly felt the vibe & wrote the lyrics literally in 10 minutes. It was very raw to sing in this form but I felt it was more of a scream at the top of my lungs so you can fucking hear me type thing. I wanted to bring out the emotion more, one line from the lyrics say: “𝔠𝔞𝔫 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔰𝔢𝔢 𝔪𝔢? 𝔱𝔥𝔯𝔬𝔲𝔤𝔥 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔤𝔩𝔞𝔰𝔰 𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔤, 𝔭𝔞𝔰𝔱 𝔴𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔴𝔢 𝔥𝔞𝔡, 𝔠𝔞𝔫 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔣𝔢𝔢𝔩 𝔪𝔢? 𝔠𝔞𝔫 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔣𝔢𝔢𝔩 𝔪𝔢?” even if we are on different levels, the feelings and we are very much the same. it’s all about being kind & staying humble for this one.

Listen here and link up with both emerging artists below.

FEAR UNKNWN – You’re Not Special Feat. Veronica Eileen

Connect with FEAR UNKNWN

SoundCloud | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Connect with Veronica Eileen

SoundCloud | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

This article was first published on Your EDM. Source: FEAR UNKNWN & Veronica Eileen Collab for Stunning Bass-Punk Anthem “You’re Not Special” [LISTEN]

View the full article