Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Welcome Guest!

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

BLACK LIVES MATTER! ×
BLACK LIVES MATTER!
NelsonG

Ekali & Ex-Fiancée Sam Black “Go Their Separate Ways Amicably” In Joint Statement

Recommended Posts

In a stunning turn of events, Ekali and ex-fiancée Sam Black have put out a joint statement, sharing they have “decided to go our separate ways amicably.”

Last month, Black came out with numerous, scathing tweets relating to her ex, accusing him of cheating, leaving bruises on her arms, abusing drugs, and more. Now, all of those tweets are gone.

We’re not sure what happened in the past 24 days, but whatever it is, the two have apparently worked things out.

“As many of you know, my ex fiancee and I have been going through a breakup quite publicly,” the joint statement reads. “We’d like to apologize for inundating you all with our private business. We have decided to go our separate ways amicably.”

For sure a public breakup, as they remark, this sudden turnaround comes as a bit of a surprise. Despite the statement and removal of her tweets, Black says that it does not discredit her earlier remarks. “It simply means we found an alternative more agreeable way to solve these issues,” she says. “Lying is absolutely not in my nature.”

 

Photo credit: Jimmy Fontaine

This article was first published on Your EDM. Source: Ekali & Ex-Fiancée Sam Black “Go Their Separate Ways Amicably” In Joint Statement

View the full article

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Our picks

    • Wait, Burning Man is going online-only? What does that even look like?
      You could have been forgiven for missing the announcement that actual physical Burning Man has been canceled for this year, if not next. Firstly, the nonprofit Burning Man organization, known affectionately to insiders as the Borg, posted it after 5 p.m. PT Friday. That, even in the COVID-19 era, is the traditional time to push out news when you don't want much media attention. 
      But secondly, you may have missed its cancellation because the Borg is being careful not to use the C-word. The announcement was neutrally titled "The Burning Man Multiverse in 2020." Even as it offers refunds to early ticket buyers, considers layoffs and other belt-tightening measures, and can't even commit to a physical event in 2021, the Borg is making lemonade by focusing on an online-only version of Black Rock City this coming August.    Read more...
      More about Burning Man, Tech, Web Culture, and Live EventsView the full article
      • 0 replies
    • Post in What Are You Listening To?
      Post in What Are You Listening To?
    • Post in What Are You Listening To?
      Post in What Are You Listening To?
    • Post in What Are You Listening To?
      Post in What Are You Listening To?
    • Post in What Are You Listening To?
      Post in What Are You Listening To?
×
×
  • Create New...