Sepia

rainbowdemon

:angel::rip1:

8f03022415.jpg

Roadblock posted a beautiful eulogy at The P2P Consortium.

Over the last few months, I had gotten the chance to get to know Claire and Daisy and feel very close to them. I always found Claire to be a bright, artistic, likable, and extremely good hearted soul who may have seemed easy going on the outside, but was fearless and as tough as nails when necessary. As Daisy said, she loved a good challenge. I think that is why she enjoyed sparring with us men from time to time. She did her best to keep us in line. She was often and affectionately referred to as "Auntie Sep" by several members here. Just when we would think we had her pegged, she would say something to make us say, What??? I will miss that.

Daisy has inherited these same qualities from her mother. She is strong and will make it through this, though this is a great and unexpected loss for her, and everyone who knew her mother. Having suffered the loss of my own mother just 6 months ago Wednesday, I know something of what she is going through. It's the most difficult thing in the world to endure, but kind words from the people that knew her do offer some comfort. The saddest thing is that the one we lose often isn't aware of just how special they are to us. Never miss an opportunity to to tell those close to you how dear they are to you. You never know when it will be your last chance.

I myself am a better and wiser person for having known her. The real world and cyber one will be a less interesting & luminous place without her.