Listen To Music Online

method77

the best way to listen to music online imho.

A LOT of music to choose from and a great way to find what to "buy" if you can't think of anything since you have "bought" everything during the first month you got connected to the web.

clickable

Looks good. But with my slow connection, I can't stream.

mine is the slowest connection on the planet earth but it works. Go to settings and make sure you put the connection you have.

KCRW (89.9), public radio in Santa Monica, CA, streams innovative and eclectic alernative music, including electronica 24/7.

Requires 128 K MP3, is compatible with various MP3 players, including WinAmp, Itunes, etc.

http://KCRWmusic.com/

See November DJ Picks in DJ forum for samples...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
KCRW (89.9), public radio in Santa Monica, CA, streams innovative and eclectic alernative music, including electronica 24/7.

Requires 128 K MP3, is compatible with various MP3 players, including WinAmp, Itunes, etc.

Dude, do you know anywhere I could find KJAZ radio station, located I think in the San Francisco area? I used to listen to it on an audio subcarrier when I had a 10 foot satellite dish in the 90's. I'd love to hear it again.

• 1 year later...
KCRW (89.9), public radio in Santa Monica, CA, streams innovative and eclectic  alernative music, including electronica  24/7.

Dude, do you know anywhere I could find KJAZ radio station, located I think in the San Francisco area? I used to listen to it on an audio subcarrier when I had a 10 foot satellite dish in the 90's. I'd love to hear it again.

Sorry for the late reply :lol: But here it is:

http://www.timhodges.net/SPIRIT/index1.htm...geregion=frmain

Thanks much, Dude :good job: Be sure to let me know if you get any breaking news about the Lindbergh baby or Amelia Earhart.... :rofl:

Ok, but im a bit behind on the newspapers. Is it true that George Bush is now President of this country?

Is it true that George Bush is now President of this country?

no.