Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Welcome Guest!

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

BLACK LIVES MATTER! ×
BLACK LIVES MATTER!
Sign in to follow this  
Nanlina

OSRS team is more capable in regions with a group size

They need to bring back the BTS videos. I can not recall why or when they ceased but these were fine to see something. Livestreams replaced it essentially, but they are also adding Livestream Roundups in shape of a transcripts now. They are the BTS. The live-streams simply don't do it for me. Livestreams are longer. They show additional information (well, for RS3 anyway) about the RS gold designs and demos of those functions. They can perform interactive sessions and Q&A with the players too. So there are some points for livestreams. For players that want bullet point mode videos, then perhaps they like the old BTS videos more.

Since RS3 is utilized to milk the playerbase for money while reinvesting as small as you possibly can. When they told you exactly what they have in store for you, you'd simply have more questions as to why RuneScape gets so little why bringing in them so much revenue.I would like to know why there is so little - only the Morytania Expansion is done from the OSRS side. People within this subreddit generally think that RS3 is driving way more revenue than it real is though.It makes more money than osrs with a small percent of the playerbase. That doesn't matter 13, Irrespective of how far it gets past.

I actually do not think that is true. Playerbase has been somewhere between a 3:1 and 4:1 split in OSRS's favor for a long time, well within a year. Lets go on the end, and give them 3:1 participant disparity, or 75 percent of their subscription revenue. Even if we ignore that OSRS bonds exist and give RS3 all the MTX earnings, this still brings the revenues to 50,739,879 OSRS into 41,549,375 RS3, and I left a few RS3 favorite assumptions in this investigation. Yet you'll be able to credit membership earnings to RuneScape folks subscribe to perform. If people and OSRS although not RS3 play with - that is a vast majority of subscribers then is earnings from OSRS, even if it's pooled.

You can split the revenue from subscriptions depending on the percent the player plays with each game. This is similar to company 101. Just because a business is selling something that lets you do multiple things (believe Amazon prime, or RuneScape membership) does not mean they aren't monitoring which of these products the customer is using the most, and where that money should be attributed. Additionally, I gave RS3 the MTX revenue all which means that your second point is moot. I again am not sure this is the situation. Whilst RS3 was on a slight downward trend in popularity OSRS exploded By 2017 to 2018. In this same period the MTX earnings dropped, so despite so many more OSRS players to purchase bonds and boost the OSRS market share of the category of revenue, the total pie dropped due to RS3 stumbling.

OSRS team is more capable in regions with a group size. Sucks to see in the RS3 aspect of things, but at least one game is treated nicely I guess. Only 1 out of 3 Runefest Shows has been delivered after 8+ months... don't tell me RS3 staff should learn from it. I'm not talking about that aspect, I am speaking about the communication from the RS3 team, which is actually the thread subject. I understand you will shield the RS3 team regardless of what, seen it countless times from you specifically, but you can not tell me that how we get shit communicated to buy RuneScape gold us is fine.