Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Welcome Guest!

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

BLACK LIVES MATTER! ×
BLACK LIVES MATTER!
Sign in to follow this  
Nanlina

The issue of his role on the defense proved to be a reason to get off what was

God I would not mind seeing him becoming armed into oblivion for the rest of his profession. I really don't think I'll always be pissed it came down to us having to exchange him and we are 100% blameless from the Fitzpatrick situation. I mean come on, when we had him, how awful could our secondary be? It's not so much that he left. For me it's when he must Pittsburgh, all of the bullshit he was Mut 20 coins talking. He could not endure being used in versatile roles but when he got his manner he morphed into Mr. team first talking about how he's prepared to play wherever they need him. He did not wish to do the dirty work involved with being a strong safety. He wanted to keep the secondary tidy roaming getting selections to fulfill his stat sheet. He's a diva.

There is nothing wrong with what he's said here, it makes sense. Pittsburgh put him at a role as FS and he thrived. Later on in this article it mentions his stats surfaced since his way wasn't throwing. Which caused him to want to become more flexible and therefore harder to defend. In the end of the day people are going to make judgements on their view, and I just think he wanted no part of a whip.

He was being groomed to be that versatile chess piece with the Dolphins but he could not buy in. He continued two weeks before he asked for a trade, could not make it a quarter of this year. So from my standpoint that he quit on the team. The issue of his role on the defense proved to be a reason to get off what was likely to be a poor group and long term rebuild. He took it and saw an outside. I really don't dislike him. I dislike the way I perceive he pushed his way. However, as Minkah says

It's part of Madden NFL 21. It is part of the job. They exchanged three other gamers, too." Nothing better than forcing a transaction to a iconic franchise known for good defenses. Getting to play his role. Picks all over the starting defensive lineup. It is an excellent alternative to playing a job he didn't want to on a bad team embarking on a rebuild. So now that he got what he wanted so he can keep padding his stat sheet to the 27, he prepared to be versatile. He is a hall of famer. But he come off as a bum to me.

I think that the problem is you are thinking that him speaking about versatility means playing a lot of positions where he's considering flexibility where he could roam the area such as Polamalu and Ed Reed had the freedom to do, not flexibility as in drama with a substantial amount of SS/LB/SCB/CB/FS like he did with us. That does not mean loving to perform with a bunch of different positions. That is a cheap Madden nfl 20 coins terrible look for my argument that is defending. It seems like he's trying to talk up but it is ironic about playing at the box, when it's a position that he confessed he's not comfortable playing, that he explained this, especially with.