For Redneck

rainbowdemon

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've shot one of those but I you will be glad to know that I can't own one legally. :lol: You can own full auto weapons but it depends on other factors I won't get into here and that is one that can't be legally owned personally.

It is a model 18 which is a full size 9mm. The difference between a model 18 and a model 17 is the full auto feature. Model 17's are semiauto and are common as dirt. I have 2 of the 17's, a 21 (full size .45) and a 23 (compact .40). As you can tell in the video, the 18 has a very rapid rate of fire. It is fun to shoot but what isn't? :lol:

Thanks for the video. :good job:

Edited by Redneck4sure

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

I found a few items of interest for you, Red :lol:

First there was THIS! I'M sure you must be out celebrating, because you have been absent of late.

But not so quick, this one might come in handy some day.

And then there was this little item of interest for ya, Red

Last but not least, do you know this guy?

More Firepower

And now, the Coup de grace :lol:

I've run out of ammo... :sad:

post-9-1214189860_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

The skin gun thingy might work if it was set up for brain cells. I could run around shooting liberals with it. :lol:

The BB gun vid has some elements of truth in it. That is why only rednecks should have guns.

I like to rent some of that guy's guns at 10 bucks a pop. :)

The candle cannon was cool. There is bound to be some quasi-legal use for such a device.

The fold up Glock may have some legal issues. When you put a stock and a forearm on a pistol you now have a short barrel rifle. That is illegal. It is legal to manufacture such a device provided it starts out as a rifle. The problem as I see it is that he modified a pistol. It may seem like a small distinction but the difference is legal vs. illegal. Having said that, if that setup is legal then I want 2 of them. lol

And as for that last pic, I enlarged that for a closer look and got a boner. :lol:

That is so wrong! You see the look on that horse's face? He knows he is being f...ed with and he ain't happy. :lol:

.....it looks like a Californie horse from here...... :unsure:

He's the star of Mr. Ed II

Damn you guys suck.

I do a few google searches for "horses being fucked with" and have to spend the entire weekend answering uncomfortable questions under a glaring light bulb.

Damn you guys suck.

I do a few google searches for "horses being fucked with" and have to spend the entire weekend answering uncomfortable questions under a glaring light bulb.

Just tell them you are a redneck looking for a date. It works for me. They always let me go immediately. :lol: