5 Classic Movies Available on Bit Torrent

DudeAsInCool

Noseferatu (1922)

Vampire Count Orlok expresses interest in a new residence and real estate agent Hutter’s wife. Silent classic based on Bram Stoker’s “Dracula.” (imdb)

The Last Man On Earth (1964)

Dr. Robert Morgan (Vincent Price) is the only survivor of a devastating world-wide plague due to a mysterious immunity he acquired to the bacterium while working in Central America years ago. (imdb)

House on Haunted Hill (1959)

Five diverse people are invited to a ‘haunted house’ party. They are offered $10,000 each by an eccentric millionaire and his wife to spend the night in a house with a murderous past. (imdb)

Detour (1945)

In flashback, New York nightclub pianist Al Roberts hitchhikes to Hollywood to join his girl Sue. On a rainy night, the sleazy gambler he’s riding with mysteriously dies; afraid of the police, Roberts takes the man’s identity. But thanks to a blackmailing dame, Roberts’ every move plunges him deeper into trouble. (imdb)

The Little Shop of Horrors (1960)

Seymour is a young man who works in a flower store. He manages to create a carnivorous plant that feeds on human flesh. Nobody knows about it, so Seymour and the plant become good “friends”. The plant needs food to grow up, so it convinces him to start killing people. A very young Jack Nicholson also appears in a small role.

More Info and Different formats at publicdomainmovies.

(imdb)Get them here

nice one dude....there`s a huge archive of old movies at archive.org as well..... :)

http://www.archive.org/details/moviesandfilms

just finished watching the colorised version of james stewart in alfred hitchcock`s "vertigo" from my xvid collection...great old movie.....i`ve got "rear window" (1954) as well.....i`m going to watch that one now.... :) :)

post-193-1157850970_thumb.jpg

post-193-1157850987_thumb.jpg

nice one dude....there`s a huge archive of old movies at archive.org as well..... :)

http://www.archive.org/details/moviesandfilms

just finished watching the colorised version of james stewart in alfred hitchcock`s "vertigo" from my xvid collection...great old movie.....i`ve got "rear window" (1954) as well.....i`m going to watch that one now.... :) :)

you should followup with NxNW :) all cool cats love it

Edited by Mr. Boo