After Eight - 20:00 - 22:00 GMT on SmokeFm.Co.Uk

Ingrid

Hi all,

My apologies for not sending a post yesterday evening...

Some of the music that was played yesterday evening on my show was the following:

I wanna get next to you - Rose Royce

Why - 3T and duet with Michael Jackson

Hand in Hand - Chuck Loeb

I'm Ready - Mint Condition

Let it be me - Nnenna Freelon ft Kirk Whalum

So if you like this selection have a listen on Sunday 3rd September at 20:00 - 22:00 GMT, to After Eight on:

My Webpage

:D

Hi all,

My apologies for not sending a post yesterday evening...

Some of the music that was played yesterday evening on my show was the following:

I wanna get next to you - Rose Royce

Why - 3T and duet with Michael Jackson

Hand in Hand - Chuck Loeb

I'm Ready - Mint Condition

Let it be me - Nnenna Freelon ft Kirk Whalum

So if you like this selection have a listen on Sunday 3rd September at 20:00 - 22:00 GMT, to After Eight on:

My Webpage

Hi all,

Sunday 3rd September on My Webpage, I'll be playing some of the following tracks on my show.

Luther Vandross - track from new album

Barry White

Floetry

Mint Condition

Chuck Loeb

Kierra Sheard

Alicia Keys

So, listen in to Ingrid on 'After Eight' between 20:00 and 22:00 GMT, Sunday on Smokefm.co.uk

Hi all,

Ingrid here...I'll be on later between 20:00 - 22:00 GMT, Sunday evening on My Webpage

I'll be playing some Whitney Houston, Mary J Blige, Omar, Stevie Wonder...in fact, I'm still in the middle of compiling my playlist but tune in tonight and let me know your thoughts.

• 2 weeks later...

Excuse the hiatus last week...router problems!

I'll be on tomorrow on Sunday 1st October with 'After Eight' 20:00 - 22:00 GMT on My Webpage where I'll be playing Kierra Sheard, Norman Brown, Next and Tim Dillinger amongst others.

So...tune in and if you'd like a dedication, or just want to say hi feel free to use the message board.

Ingrid :D

• 2 weeks later...