AVICII Invector Rhythm Game Out Today – Here’s How To Play

NelsonG

Experience Avicii‘s music in ways you’ve never imagined with the newly launched AVICII Invector game!

Created in collaboration with the Swedish DJ/producer, and now his family in his honor, AVICII Invector has become much more of an homage to his music since his tragic passing in 2018.

Created and developed by Hello There Games in partnership with Wired Productions, and with the full support of AVICII Music, AVICII Invector is a fast-paced rhythm experience which fuses AVICII’s trademark brand of uplifting EDM music with serene visualscapes to allow everyone to feel and experience his music in a new way. Set against a backdrop of 25 of his biggest hits, Invector lets players fly solo or recreate the party feeling of an AVICII concert with local split-screen racing.

Tim wanted to spread positivity through his music. I hope that this rhythm game – with more than two dozen of Tim’s songs – will give joy to his fans. Tim developed Avicii Invector together with Hello There Games a few years ago and we are now happy to make it available on more platforms. All Avicii’s net proceeds from the Invector game will be donated to the Tim Bergling Foundation to prevent mental illness among young people. — Klas Bergling, Tim’s father

Watch the official game trailer below and scroll down for a full list of features and tracks!

AVICII Invector is out today for Xbox One, PC via Steam and PS4 with an SRP of $19.99 / €19.99 / £15.99, available to play on Windows PC via the Utomik subscription service, and will launch in 2020 for Nintendo Switch. AVICII Invector is rated PEGI 3 and “T” for Teen by the ESRB. More info here.

AVICII Invector | Heaven Tribute Launch Trailer | Out Now ◢ ◤

Game Features

Experience AVICII’s Music – 25 hit songs from the EDM superstar
Be the DJ – Custom, on-the-note, level-designed tracks to play
New Look and Experience – New visual look and additional content
Additional Platforms – First time on Xbox One, Switch, and PC, plus new content on PS4
Play it Your Way – Three difficulties on every level
Explore New Worlds – Six different in-game worlds including a brand-new world
Play with Friends – Solo play or with friends in split-screen action
Immersive Story – Emerges through cutscenes with voice acting

Tracklist

Heaven
Tough Love
Fades Away
Can’t Catch Me
Pure Grinding
What Would I Change It To
The Nights (Avicii by Avicii)
Waiting For Love
Gonna Love Ya
You Be Love
Friend of Mine
Sunset Jesus
Fade Into Darkness
Wake Me Up
Lonely Together
Without You
Hey Brother
Levels
I Could Be The One
You Make Me
Lay Me Down
For a Better Day
Broken Arrows – M-22 Remix
True Believer
Talk To Myself

Source: GAMASUTRA

This article was first published on Your EDM. Source: AVICII Invector Rhythm Game Out Today – Here’s How To Play

View the full article