Wassup For the Weekend • 8/11/06

DudeAsInCool

Mr. Boo decided to chase tail the other night and decided to stay out until 5:30 am in the morning - I know teenagers are supposed to do this but it did not sit well with me. Somehow I caught a mild cold - it's not really a cold, but my ears are clogged.

I'm heading up to Seattle this weekend to visit the family folk. The whole clan is planning a surprise birthday party for my dad. When I return early next week, I pick up my new vintage car :) In the meantime, expect the boards to be SPAM FREE for a couple days.

last weekend at the bar under my ownership. Also last weekend for my employees too so it will be really strange. They decided to all quit after I'm gone. I was a cool boss I guess lol

last weekend at the bar under my ownership. Also last weekend for my employees too so it will be really strange. They decided to all quit after I'm gone. I was a cool boss I guess lol

what made you decide to sell?

I have worked behind a bar for many years. Here in Greece it means that you work until 5 in the morning and many times more, than that. When you have a place like that it also means that the free time is very limited. Weekends are off, holidays is an uknown word.

I decided to take a break from all that (at least for now) and sell because my place is really busy and I can get top cash now. I was about to lose my touch and that means that the place would start losing customers and lose it's value.

I will do something similar in the future because that's what I do best. Time will tell.

Off today.....hopefully gonna go to my boyfriend's place!!

Saturday I work the Comets last regular season game...let's hope they win, that means the playoffs and more work later this month!!

Off Sunday....haven't decided what to do yet...maybe go shoot some pictures.

can`t wait to see the vintage car dude...have a great time with your family mate..... :).... nice quiet weekend down here..... :) :) ....the last for a while i`m afraid....my wife and i just purchased the property behind us (about an acre)....and we`re going to knock the original buildings down....subdivide and build 4 or 5 houses on it and sell them..(they`re pretty much pre-sold now)....residential property and new housing is worth a fortune down here..landprices are rocketing....it`s going to be busy, busy,busy.....good decision method mate......you know the old saying..."all work and no play makes method a dull boy"... :lol:

post-193-1155330577_thumb.jpg

Tommorow and Sunday I am going to the JVC Jazz Festival over in Newport.

McCoy Tyner, Eric Alexander, George Benson, Dave Brubeck, Dr. John and lots of other cool old-timers and up-and-comers. Haven't been in 20 years, even though its right in my neighborhood. To gove you some idea, the last time I went, I saw Stevie Ray Vaughn there...

Good luck, Kiwi and Method with both your plans...

Money is good. But having a life is good too.

Dude, you're sick.

Mr. Boo decided to chase tail the other night and decided to stay out until 5:30 am in the morning - I know teenagers are supposed to do this but it did not sit well with me. Somehow I caught a mild cold - it's not really a cold, but my ears are clogged.

I'm heading up to Seattle this weekend to visit the family folk. The whole clan is planning a surprise birthday party for my dad. When I return early next week, I pick up my new vintage car :) In the meantime, expect the boards to be SPAM FREE for a couple days.

If Mr. Boo's not bringing any "kitty" home...then let him be...awww :happy: too cute.

Have a great time Dude. Make sure you post pics of that car. ;)

I have no plans...except maybe to say up late tonight and meteor gaze... B)

You know what they say - when Master's away the cat's can play - Meeeeeoowww! :lol: Yep, the old coot is heading to Seattle for the weekend, which means I can lay out in the sun all day, and hit the ground running at night without interference.

You know what they say - when Master's away the cat's can play - Meeeeeoowww! :lol: Yep, the old coot is heading to Seattle for the weekend, which means I can lay out in the sun all day, and hit the ground running at night without interference.

well boo...you know what they say.. :lol: .. about "hair of the dog" the next day after a hard night on the tiles.....how about some 'hair of the cat'??.... :) :)

post-193-1155377694_thumb.jpg

I'm back from my family get together. My father was really surprised that all the kids showed up to surprise him on his birthday! In between hanging out with the siblings, and losing two games of chess to my dad, here are some of the highlights of the trip, most of which were taken by bus:

Birthday Dinner Here

Tourist Stuff at Pioneer Square

Pike's Marketplace for Lunch

Desserts

Where My Brother Teaches

BBC Wildlife Photogrpahy Show

well boo...you know what they say.. :lol: .. about "hair of the dog" the next day after a hard night on the tiles.....how about some 'hair of the cat'??.... :) :)

I dont think so... I may have to partner up with your kitty and teach his master a lesson :skullbones: