question about past members

MoonMan

Do notbob or grab_grab post here at all? I'm at work and cannot really search but I see they've both been banned from zeropaid for one reason or another and would hate to completely miss out on the stuff they post.

Do notbob or grab_grab post here at all? I'm at work and cannot really search but I see they've both been banned from zeropaid for one reason or another and would hate to completely miss out on the stuff they post.

They drop by occassionally - every 3 months or so. You can pm them and you should get a response... Nate is busy with school, not sure about GrabGrab... I think Grab uses another nickname here, but I have forgotten what it is...

another question, how the fuck do you have 21,000+ posts? lol. sorry, I just think that is amazing.

:lol:

Well... it's only about 20 posts a day...

i used to visit notbob`s dcc mp3 server....he has a great selection....i pm him occasionally to keep up...notbob has a good, dry sense of humour....in the short time that i was a zeropaid member about 4 years ago.....(before my opinions on the iraq war got me flamed off the site..not to mention the savage way that new members questions were dealt with by a couple of the older members..one name comes to mind)....but i digress.....notbob was one of the more reasonable grownups posting on zp in those days....the music thread was ok too....until some overzealous zp mod canned it...and they had to start it all over again....i could never work that one out....:) :)

.not to mention the savage way that new members questions were dealt with by a couple of the older members..one name comes to mind)....

....the music thread was ok too....until some overzealous zp mod canned it...and they had to start it all over again....i could never work that one out....:) :)

...on orders from the owners