Your EDM Premiere: Minus Manus – I Love This Club

NelsonG

Released today and dropping in fresh as our premiere is ‘I Love This Club,’ which is the new single from producer and songwriter Magnus Bertelsen. With over 1.5 million streams on tracks like ‘Sing Me To Sleep,’ the artist better known as Minus Manus is on great form with this grooving hit.

Vocals flood this tune, backed up neatly by a funky synth sequences and some sharp drum claps. Pop, deep house and dance come together in style for its infectious final result, and it’s definitely one for the weekend.

Minus Manus says: I Love This Club’ was written in a session in London a little while ago, just after I started working on my own songs. Although I’ve been producing countless songs for other artists before, this one felt extra special to me. I wanted ‘I Love This Club’ to be my debut single because it brings out a new side of me as a producer. I think we really hit a nerve with the dark vibe and the hooky, yet quirky, vocal melody.”

Stream it here.

This article was first published on Your EDM. Source: Your EDM Premiere: Minus Manus – I Love This Club

View the full article

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Our picks

• Wait, Burning Man is going online-only? What does that even look like?
      You could have been forgiven for missing the announcement that actual physical Burning Man has been canceled for this year, if not next. Firstly, the nonprofit Burning Man organization, known affectionately to insiders as the Borg, posted it after 5 p.m. PT Friday. That, even in the COVID-19 era, is the traditional time to push out news when you don't want much media attention. 
      But secondly, you may have missed its cancellation because the Borg is being careful not to use the C-word. The announcement was neutrally titled "The Burning Man Multiverse in 2020." Even as it offers refunds to early ticket buyers, considers layoffs and other belt-tightening measures, and can't even commit to a physical event in 2021, the Borg is making lemonade by focusing on an online-only version of Black Rock City this coming August.    Read more...
      More about Burning Man, Tech, Web Culture, and Live EventsView the full article
      • 0 replies
    • Post in What Are You Listening To?
      Post in What Are You Listening To?