MR. 305 PITBULL DVD & MORE AUGUST 1!!!!

CBE2006

Cheech Marin and Friends Live from South Beach

“Mexican-Americans they love education so they go to night school and take Spanish and get a B.” Hahahaaaa…man I still remember when “Cheech” was singing those funny songs in those Cheech and Chong movies. No more purple-hazed adventures with Chong because now this Latino comedian is an icon amongst aspiring Latino comedians. From hot dogs to welfare to barbies and, of course, girls you are guaranteed to laugh your ‘pompies’ off!!

This dude is hilarious! In “Cheech Marin and Friends Live from South Beach,” this iconic comedian is appropriately portrayed as the “Godfather of Comedy.” You gotta watch and see for yourself. He gives advice to other comedians as he pets his stuffed dog. Petting a stuffed dog? That had me cracking up. The DVD, “Cheech Marin and Friends Live from South Beach” had me rolling out of my seat the entire movie. If you liked the Original Latin Kings of Comedy, you’ll definitely like this DVD. It’s party time gente!! myspace.com/cheechdvd

949013575_l.jpg

Mr. 305: The Pitbull Story

Think of “Mr. 305: The Pitbull Story” not only as an hour and a half long Pitbull music video (fine women and outrageous performances) but as a source to really get to know who Pitbull, the artist and the person, really is. Through in-depth interviews, and some wild behind the scenes footage that are South Beach Miami Hot, “Mr. 305: The Pitbull Story” pulls together those that are closest to Pitbull, and have actually seen him evolve throughout his career. These individuals reveal a more personal side of Pitbull, which really allows you to embrace him not only as a famous Reggaeton star, but as a human being. You can go backstage with Pitbull to see how wild and crazy things can get!

Pitbull shows you how to party Miami style…this documentary really allows fans of music to embrace Pitbull as an artist, and illustrates the hard word he has put in to get where he is today. Any huge Reggaeton fan should definitely get this DVD!

myspace.com/mr_305dvd In time for cruzin’ at the tune of Pitbull!!

948985581_m.jpg

Lowriding in Aztlan

If you love the lowriding scene, you’ll definitely be digging the DVD documentary “Lowriding in Aztlan.” This movie gots everything you want, from the pretty chicas, candy painted 64’s three wheelin around the corner, to leading car clubs. This groundbreaking documentary educates and breaks down negative stereotypes of associated with this sport. Northern Cali definitely comes hard in this DVD. The documentary was made to learn and get in deep with the lowriding community. It is a lifestyle, and therefore should be respected as one; not shunned! If you’re a cat that considers your car to be your canvas, I definitely suggest you go out and buy this DVD. In stores NOW!! myspace.com/lowridinginaztlandvd

I still like 'em. I cant believe they jailed one of them recently for selling bongs over the internet - the people who jailed them should be there instead

i just watched "up in smoke again" dude....i used to think it was a scream 20 or so years ago..i just couldn't get into it this time....i listened to a couple of their old stoner albums again and same..didn't think they were funny this time around either....they bored me....i was stoned too.....:o...go figure..... :) :)

i just watched "up in smoke again" dude....i used to think it was a scream 20 or so years ago..i just couldn't get into it this time....i listened to a couple of their old stoner albums again and same..didn't think they were funny this time around either....they bored me....i was stoned too.....:o...go figure..... :) :)

Pot must be bad :lol:

it's better than it was in those days mate..... :lol::thumbsup:

:P Good for you. But some of the bud in the good ol' days, I can guarantee you was pretty good - such as when Afghanistan and Panama had their own signatures :lol: