Wassup for the Weekend • 6/9/06

DudeAsInCool

Well, I'm certainly glad it's the weekend. We were under a Scorpio moon on Thursday (and will be most of Friday) and that mean's everyone is nasty including me :o

But it wasnt all bad. This morning I caught Jack White's Raconteurs (see write up in the tours forum) at the local record store and that was pretty mellow. Will probably check out the Omen on Saturday and get my 21 speed bike up and running.

wet and windy down here..cruising on the net......dude..any word from slumgoddess..i`ve emailed most of her contact addys but nothing..she usually replies from one of them..her site dateline bristol seems sort of up to date...i sort of miss her... :(

post-193-1149845654_thumb.jpg

wet and windy down here..cruising on the net......dude..any word from slumgoddess..i`ve emailed most of her contact addys but nothing..she usually replies from one of them..her site dateline bristol seems sort of up to date...i sort of miss her... :(

She's taken a leave of absence - she's been kinda depressed and didnt want to bring that in to the forums. She will be back...it will just take a while.

I hope she comes back soon, I liked her posts.

This weekend is the last I get to spend with Dave until he gets to come back for good. I'm driving to his parents' place after my big test.

Later today I'm taking that huge test, so if I pass, things will be good... and if I don't........... let's not go there.

You will do fine, I have faith in you. Say hi to Dave for me. My weekend is sort of up in the air, as I dont know when the x will be here to pick up more things. On sat im taking dad shopping, and to see mom if he isnt too tired. On sun Im bringing Karen to dads as he is styling her hair. He has been a stylist for over 65 years. Dam it sounds good to say Karen.

You will do fine, I have faith in you. Say hi to Dave for me. My weekend is sort of up in the air, as I dont know when the x will be here to pick up more things. On sat im taking dad shopping, and to see mom if he isnt too tired. On sun Im bringing Karen to dads as he is styling her hair. He has been a stylist for over 65 years. Dam it sounds good to say Karen.

Thanks :) Right now I'm about to faint or puke or something, I'm so nervous. And waiting for laundry to dry because without that.... well. I need clean clothes to wear! Yea, this is where I start to freak out about everything that's out of my control (like the weather, or traffic or the wind coming up and throwing a tree at my car, making me late for the test or giving me amnesia so I forget everything I've crammed in the last two weeks)... or just failing.

I hope your weekend goes well, I'm sure it will! Tell Karen hi, if she knows a girl named Potato exists. ;)

my father is a hair stylist also

my aunt margaret (married to one of my mums brothers) owns a chain of hairdressing salons..she built them up from nothing........ :)

Friday I worked a Comets game...which they kicked ass in!!

Tonight I am working SAMMY HAGAR at the Pavilion....can't wait, Sammy rocks!!

Off on Sunday....going to see a movie with a friend...might see CARS.

I passed the Series 6 exam (not with flying colors, but I passed and that's all that matters).

Dave is gone. :( We said our goodbyes (for the fifth time) this morning.

Congratulations on passing the big exam :thumbsup: . I know it must have been difficult for you to keep your focus on schoolwork this semester while you had one eye on Iraq. How does your boyfriend feel about George Bush's reasons for taking us to Iraq? I know most servicemen are extremely loyal, but this time, like in Viet Nam, it's becoming clear that we're in a spot that's no-win using the strategy we've used.

Congratulations on passing the big exam :thumbsup: . I know it must have been difficult for you to keep your focus on schoolwork this semester while you had one eye on Iraq. How does your boyfriend feel about George Bush's reasons for taking us to Iraq? I know most servicemen are extremely loyal, but this time, like in Viet Nam, it's becoming clear that we're in a spot that's no-win using the strategy we've used.

Thanks :) It was very difficult to study for this exam while Dave was back. It was difficult to study for anyways. The timing couldn't have been worse. I graduated though about a month ago, this exam is one that anyone who sells annuities has to pass.

As far as Dave's stance on the reasons for war... I'm not entirely sure but I know he's not dead-on loyal. He wants out of the Army as fast as possible. It has set him back as far as school is concerned, and he's really not happy about that either. Most anything Army-related doesn't really make him happy.

As for now, I'm going to go sit in the shower or something. I feel... really sad.

I passed the Series 6 exam (not with flying colors, but I passed and that's all that matters).

congrats on your academic achievements mate.... :)

congrats to your man for this too......."He wants out of the Army as fast as possible"....a very smart choice... :)

Congratulations Potato! Goodbye's are rough...sorry. I hope he doesn't have much more time to serve.