Ann Coulter Attacks 911 Widows, Says "They Enjoy Husband's Deaths"

DudeAsInCool

Coulter on the Today Show: Attacks 9/11 Widows

"I have never seen people enjoying their husband’s death so much."

Even her idiotic writing stunned Lauer. The last time she was on the show he treated her as a normal person. I would hope that stops, but NBC and the rest of cable news constantly give her a platform to rant on. When will that end? I think this is the first time Matt actually read anything she wrote.

Video-WMP Video-QT (low res)

LAUER: On the 9-11 widows, an in particular a group that had been critical of the administration:

" These self-obsessed women seem genuinely unaware that 9-11 was an attack on our nation and acted like as if the terrorist attack only happened to them. They believe the entire country was required to marinate in their exquisite personal agony. Apparently, denouncing bush was part of the closure process."

And this part is the part I really need to talk to you about:

"These broads are millionaires, lionized on TV and in articles about them, reveling in their status as celebrities and stalked by griefparrazies. I have never seen people enjoying their husband’s death so much."

Because they dare to speak out?

COULTER: To speak out using the fact they are widows. This is the left's doctrine of infallibility. If they have a point to make about the 9-11 commission, about how to fight the war on terrorism, how about sending in somebody we are allowed to respond to> No-No-No. We always have to respond to someone who just had a family member die--

LAUER: But aren't they in the middle of the story?...

COULTER: ...Because then if we respond, oh you are questioning their authenticity. No, the story is...

LAUER: So grieve but grieve quietly?

LAUER: What I’m saying is I don’t think they have ever told you, you can't respond.

COULTER: Look, you are getting testy with me.

See the Video

People miss the point of Coulter.

She's absolutely 100% fake.

She writes books, and says outlandish things so she can make money (and media attention). She then gets spots on places like the Today show where she can promote her "books" and say more outlandish things so she can make even more money, because the media eats that shit up like the mindless entertainment jerk-offs that they are.

I could do it too, but I just don't have the energy (or the conscience) to do it. Since she also makes use of subtle sexuality, she has an added dimension which increases sales probably 5 fold.

A lot of people have bought this hook, line, and sinker.

I never once, from the moment I first learned about her, thought she was genuine.

She then gets spots on places like the Today show where she can promote her "books" and say more outlandish things so she can make even more money, because the media eats that shit up like the mindless entertainment jerk-offs that they are.

I wouldn't even buy her books to wipe my butt. :lol:

I agree with most of it.

if for no other reason than to piss Dude off. :lol:

:lol:

She's a money whore, pure and simple. Like I'm supposed to believe this woman used to hang out at Grateful Dead Concerts, but writes about how the whole planet is a liberal conspiracy. The sad part is it's not even good satire. I mean, really, going around criticizing the widows of the 911 catastrophe for having a political opinion...if the money whore can have an opinion, they certainly can...and after an event like that, they ought to.

So Ann Bitch, if you want a dollar, I'll send you some money - just please stop polluting the world with all this hateful baloney and crawl back in the hole you came in from -

• 4 weeks later...

Adam Carolla hangs up on Coulter

By: John Amato on Saturday, July 8th, 2006 at 4:09 PM - PDT

Emailer Al:

On yesterday’s Adam Carolla radio show, Ann Coulter called in to the show an hour and a half late, then told the host "I am really tight on time."Carolla responded, "All right, well get lost" and then hung up on her mid-sentence.

Audio -MP3

The Great Society provides a rough transcript:

ADAM CAROLLA: Ann Coulter, who was suppose to be on the show about an hour and a half ago, is now on the phone, as well. Ann?

ANN COULTER: Hello.

CAROLLA: Hi Ann. You’re late, babydoll.

COULTER: Uh, somebody gave me the wrong number.

CAROLLA: Mmm… how did you get the right number? Just dialed randomly — eventually got to our show? (Laughter in background)

COULTER: Um, no. My publicist e-mailed it to me, I guess, after checking with you.

CAROLLA: Ahh, I see.

COULTER: But I am really tight on time right now because I already had a —

CAROLLA: Alright, well, get lost.

Source: Crooks and Liars