Hotel California

Umma

I've just noticed that even though I log out I'm still here.....

How come?

You can hold me captive but you'll never make me talk shut up

While I'm at it..... can I suggest that the smilies are wrapped in colons or something.... I've used the word 'sick' a few times in posts and got the smiley instead of the word ...

I've just noticed that even though I log out I'm still here.....

How come?

ignore that..... it cleared itself after 3 exits/entrances.... cookie glitch

nope.... you're definitely wrong :D

the users active in the last 60 minutes isnt related to the list below it.... I logged out again and wasnt in the list ....

so.... wriggle out of that one :P

Umma ...you have an excellent way of expressing yourself , thus endearing yourself to us.

Keep us the good work!

btw...'tis true...you can check out ...but you can never leave.

Earthquakes don't count.....LOL

can I suggest that the smilies are wrapped in colons or something.... I've used the word 'sick' a few times in posts and got the smiley instead of the word ...

i know--i was surprised to see the smiley in a song title by alabama 3 so i spelt it out like 'too s.i.c.k. to pray;' that's the only way i got around it.

Well you can always uncheck the box at the bottom of the posting to obliterate smilies but that seems a bit extreme to me ... and chances are, if you do that too much, before long you'd have the smiley protagonists on your case, claiming smiley rights be upheld and written into the constitution...

before long you'd have the smiley protagonists on your case, claiming smiley rights be upheld and written into the constitution...

hee hee, LMAO, thankyou, Umma. B) :P