help!!

rainbowdemon

I know this isn't a lot to go on, but I'm looking for the name of a movie. It was an action film. What I remember is a black Thunderbird that got the hell beat out of it during a chase scene. It ended up in SanFransisco bay. Any ideas? Oh, and the chase scene was mostly in Chinatown.

:dunno:

Blam!!!

The wonders of google... I searched with: black thunderbird car chase chinatown san francisco.

I got:

Jade (1995)

http://www.michaelbiehn.net/data/synopsis/jade.html

Look about right?

From the synopsis:

Corelli arranges to meet Patrice Jacinto at Washington Square, wanting to garner more information from her. However, she is run down while crossing the road, by a Black Thunderbird, and this proves no accident when the car spins round and drives back over her before speeding off. Corelli gives chase through the streets and into Chinatown where he is slowed by angry people who witness the other car plough through a festive parade, injuring others. He manages to get through and chases the car into the dock warehouse district but ends up ditched in the ocean after his car is rammed and forced off the dock.

Corelli manages to escape the sinking vehicle.

Edited by Excrement_Cranium

Blam!!!

The wonders of google... I searched with: black thunderbird car chase chinatown san francisco.

I got:

Jade (1995)

http://www.michaelbiehn.net/data/synopsis/jade.html

Look about right?

From the synopsis:

Corelli arranges to meet Patrice Jacinto at Washington Square, wanting to garner more information from her. However, she is run down while crossing the road, by a Black Thunderbird, and this proves no accident when the car spins round and drives back over her before speeding off. Corelli gives chase through the streets and into Chinatown where he is slowed by angry people who witness the other car plough through a festive parade, injuring others. He manages to get through and chases the car into the dock warehouse district but ends up ditched in the ocean after his car is rammed and forced off the dock.

Corelli manages to escape the sinking vehicle.

Man, I tried that also. I may have left out "car" or "Chase" or both. Good job if it's right.

Man, I tried that also. I may have left out "car" or "Chase" or both. Good job if it's right.

I've honestly found that the more you use, and the more relevant to your search each word is, the closer you get. Largely because you'll find google searches in-site text.

You get a lot of garbage here and there, but I think the result was like #2, while #1 was pretty much the same thing, just a different site.